The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Sociology @ Swansea (+other questions)

Hello! I'll be graduating from high school next year and I'm thinking about applying to Swansea University. However, as I'm not from the UK and also I won't get any financial support from my parents, I'm stuck wondering whether I'd manage studying and working part-time etc. So, if there's anyone studying Sociology/Sociology + Social Work who could share their timetable with me, I'd be super grateful!
Reply 1
Also, additional question: is there anyone from Poland who knows whether Swansea requires me to pass oral exams at matura exam if they're not mandatory?
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Hi. Working part time and studying is not usually an issue if you manage your time effectively, but you’ll have to check whether this is possible now that brexit has happened as you may be subject to certain restrictions.
I also don’t believe it’s possible to study social work as a dual honours subject so you’d have to study social work by itself, or sociology by itself or with another subject that is allowed by the university.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Also, additional question: is there anyone from Poland who knows whether Swansea requires me to pass oral exams at matura exam if they're not mandatory?

Hii! I'm from Poland and I'm doing Psychology and Sociology on Swansea Uni Feel free to send me a message!

Quick Reply

Latest