The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

What is Swansea uni nursing really like?

So I have chosen Swansea as my first choice and I’m currently just completing my dbs check. But I have had a couple people tell me it’s a terrible uni and I will regret going. What are other peoples experiences with Swansea university?
Original post by AnwenJay
So I have chosen Swansea as my first choice and I’m currently just completing my dbs check. But I have had a couple people tell me it’s a terrible uni and I will regret going. What are other peoples experiences with Swansea university?

How many of those that tell you this have any experience of it. Swansea is currently ranked 8th in the UK for Nursing by the Complete University guide. It has very high student satisfaction rates.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
I study nursing at Swansea and although it’s not perfect. It’s the most supportive education experience I’ve been a part of.
Original post by username5941634

Hi!

Hope you're well.

Whilst I don't study nursing myself, all the information that you should need is on the Adult Nursing page of the Swansea University website. There is also the option to 'chat to a current student,' through online webchat, which may also be helpful.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Hope Henry - Swansea Student Ambassador - Second Year Graduate Entry Medicine.
Reply 4
Original post by Swansea Students
Hi!

Hope you're well.

Whilst I don't study nursing myself, all the information that you should need is on the Adult Nursing page of the Swansea University website. There is also the option to 'chat to a current student,' through online webchat, which may also be helpful.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Hope Henry - Swansea Student Ambassador - Second Year Graduate Entry Medicine.

The Nursing degree is badly organised , lacks motivational and inspirational content and the faculty heads are renowned for their bullying and discriminatory behaviour. The faculty is led by an archaic matriarchal system which is outdated and does not represent modern nursing . I would not recommend this course
Reply 5
Original post by username5941634

It’s terrible , if you have other options go for them , Swansea Nursing degree is shockingly unprofessional
Reply 6
Original post by swanseajack1
How many of those that tell you this have any experience of it. Swansea is currently ranked 8th in the UK for Nursing by the Complete University guide. It has very high student satisfaction rates.

Unfortunately the figures don’t represent the truth , instead of withdrawing , staff members suggest deferring, knowing full well you won’t return , that in turns manipulates the overall numbers of drop outs. Sly & sneaky

Quick Reply

Latest