Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Nursing at Queens...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
Well done Maddy!!!! I still have a while to wait for the postie!!!:s-smilie:
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Big congrats to everyone who got a place, well done....Im still waiting this has to be the longest and most gut wrenching wait EVER!!!!
hi all!! i got put on the reserve list - am i happy or sad? hmmm not entirely sure! does anyone know when people on the reserve list hear if they got in or not... ?
big congratulations to everyone who has got a place so far!!!
I got an offer for childrens nursing..im over the moon!!
im on the reserve list, guess im movin to london instead then =]
Reply 1186
lilysue79
hi all!! i got put on the reserve list - am i happy or sad? hmmm not entirely sure! does anyone know when people on the reserve list hear if they got in or not... ?

I got reserve list too!! I assume it will be august - when the results come out!!!
Reply 1187
I got into adult...Feb intake......Am delighted.....well done to everyone....:woo:
conditional offer for adult nursing...sept intake!! sooo excited!!!...just gotta wait for access results now need 60%! congrats guys! xxxxx
Reply 1189
Hi everyone I got a place for adult nursing Sept intake im over the moon, so happy! Congrats everyone

I heard that normally everyone on the reserve list gets a place so thats good news, fingers crossed for you all :smile:
Reply 1190
Has anyone heard of anyone being rejected??? Or does everyone go on the reserve list or a waiting list???
Reply 1191
I got an offer for Adult, sept intake ......wooooohoooooo....:-)).....Congratulations and good luck to everyone else!!
Reply 1192
I'm on reserve list too. Very much doubt everyone on reserve list gets in - think you can ring them to find out where abouts on the list you are - near the top, bottom etc. Don't know if it's for my first choice, or what though! Just feels like we have to wait another 3 months now to find out if we have a place. Just want to know :mad:
Reply 1193
kat33
I'm on reserve list too. Very much doubt everyone on reserve list gets in - think you can ring them to find out where abouts on the list you are - near the top, bottom etc. Don't know if it's for my first choice, or what though! Just feels like we have to wait another 3 months now to find out if we have a place. Just want to know :mad:

I know but if you ring and find out where u are on it that will give a better idea. Did u get in UU??
Reply 1194
i got into queens adult nursing September intake!!!!!! cant believe it
well done to everyone!
Reply 1195
paulreid
I know but if you ring and find out where u are on it that will give a better idea. Did u get in UU??

That's what i'm saying - if you're near the top, you stand a very good chance. But i'm almost too scared to find out, what if i'm right at the bottom - then that's my chance gone and i'd be really disappointed, at least this way i still have a little bit of hope!!
i only applied to queen's cos i'm a single parent with a son at a top school, and i couldn't move house or commute that distance every day. plus children's was my first choice! so this is really my only option :frown:
did you get in to UU
By the way, big congrats to everyone who got a place, and to everyone on the reserve list too, we still stand a good chance.
Hi everyone....... Just got an offer for adult nursing in sept i am shaking....so happy!!

Congrats everyone:smile:
Reply 1197
kat33
That's what i'm saying - if you're near the top, you stand a very good chance. But i'm almost too scared to find out, what if i'm right at the bottom - then that's my chance gone and i'd be really disappointed, at least this way i still have a little bit of hope!!
i only applied to queen's cos i'm a single parent with a son at a top school, and i couldn't move house or commute that distance every day. plus children's was my first chance! so this is really my only option :frown:
did you get in to UU

Yeah I got a conditional for Adult and Mental Health at UU, but Queens would be better. Well they used all the reserve list last year so dont be too down about it, I have faith that we will get a place!!!! Like it said on the email- reserve is still an offer!!!!:smile:
Reply 1198
paulreid
Yeah I got a conditional for Adult and Mental Health at UU, but Queens would be better. Well they used all the reserve list last year so dont be too down about it, I have faith that we will get a place!!!! Like it said on the email- reserve is still an offer!!!!:smile:

Well done on your UU offers! Did they really use all the reserve last year - how do you know?? That makes me feel a bit better now, thanks :smile:
Reply 1199
kat33
Well done on your UU offers! Did they really use all the reserve last year - how do you know?? That makes me feel a bit better now, thanks :smile:

I asked in interview how it worked and they said that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending