The Student Room Group

Glasgow Vet School

Has Anyone heard back after their ethical reasoning test for an interview?

Scroll to see replies

No not yet but it said interviews will start from 11th January so i doubt we’ll hear either way until at least kate december.
Reply 2
(Original post by Charlottestrx)Has Anyone heard back after their ethical reasoning test for an interview?

Hope you managed to get in!! What was the ethical reasonings test like for Glasgow Vet school? Just applying now...

Thanks for any help!

Freya :smile:
Original post by Freya333
(Original post by Charlottestrx)Has Anyone heard back after their ethical reasoning test for an interview?

Hope you managed to get in!! What was the ethical reasonings test like for Glasgow Vet school? Just applying now...

Thanks for any help!

Freya :smile:

It is basically 3 scenarios and you have to think of 5 actions you would consider for each! its quite straight forward so it should be fine. I haven't received my ethical reasonings test yet this year - have you?:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by chloeallan0
It is basically 3 scenarios and you have to think of 5 actions you would consider for each! its quite straight forward so it should be fine. I haven't received my ethical reasonings test yet this year - have you?:smile:

Hi :smile: I have applied for Glasgow too and am hopefully waiting for an email for the ERT. Apparently the ERT is only sent out a while after applications are sent in, as they only send the test to selected students as they reject a lot of people before they send the ERT out. Also I have heard it is trickled out to students and not sent out in one big batch, so don't worry if other people receive it and you haven't yet!
Original post by Lilo2000
Hi :smile: I have applied for Glasgow too and am hopefully waiting for an email for the ERT. Apparently the ERT is only sent out a while after applications are sent in, as they only send the test to selected students as they reject a lot of people before they send the ERT out. Also I have heard it is trickled out to students and not sent out in one big batch, so don't worry if other people receive it and you haven't yet!

I got my ERT quite early last year it had me worried 🤣 but i'm glad to know they're sent out at different times for everyone. Is this your first time applying? :smile:
Reply 6
Hi, Im applying to Glasgow for vet med this year too and am glad we're all in the same boat for waiting for the ERT! This is my first time applying. Where else have you applied to? :smile:
Hi, Im applying to Glasgow for vet med this year too and am glad we're all in the same boat for waiting for the ERT! This is my first time applying. Where else have you applied to? :smile:

I have applied to Glasgow, Edinburgh and UCLan :smile: what about you?
Reply 8

I’ve applied to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Surrey and Nottingham. How are you finding the application process so far?

Hi @chloeallan0, :smile:

How are you? It's great to hear that you have applied to study Veterinary Medicine here at UCLan. 🌹

Let me know if you have any questions about our course or life here as a student and I'd be happy to help.

All the best,
Sarah
I’ve applied to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Surrey and Nottingham. How are you finding the application process so far?

I'm finding it okay! since it's my second time applying I would say i'm slightly less stressed this time around. Have you heard anything about any of your applications so far?:smile:
Reply 11
I'm finding it okay! since it's my second time applying I would say i'm slightly less stressed this time around. Have you heard anything about any of your applications so far?:smile:

Oh thats good then! this is my first time applying so its quite stressful hahaha. I have an interview but other than that havent heard anything from anyone else. you?
Oh thats good then! this is my first time applying so its quite stressful hahaha. I have an interview but other than that havent heard anything from anyone else. you?

Not heard anything yet! And that’s amazing! where is your interview for?:smile:
Reply 13

Thanks that really helpful 🙂 is there any revision resources (I can't find any) or maybe just looking into current ethical issues? Not heard anything from Glasgow yet but have an interview for Edinburgh which is good but a little scary...hope the interview process is going ok for you
Thanks that really helpful 🙂 is there any revision resources (I can't find any) or maybe just looking into current ethical issues? Not heard anything from Glasgow yet but have an interview for Edinburgh which is good but a little scary...hope the interview process is going ok for you

Thats great! did you need to do an ethical reasoning for edinburgh? Also there aren't really revision sources but if you google ethical issues in veterinary then they might help:smile:
Reply 15

Did you just complete the work experience form and get an invite for Edinburgh or was there a written submission or other test first
Reply 16
Thats great! did you need to do an ethical reasoning for edinburgh? Also there aren't really revision sources but if you google ethical issues in veterinary then they might help:smile:

No I just needed to do the WES form for Edinburgh. Have you heard anything from Glasgow? Sounds good, will have a look 🙂
Reply 17
Original post by Jo007
Did you just complete the work experience form and get an invite for Edinburgh or was there a written submission or other test first

Yep I just needed to complete the work experience form, there wasn't anything additional. Where else have you applied to?
No I just needed to do the WES form for Edinburgh. Have you heard anything from Glasgow? Sounds good, will have a look 🙂

Nothing from glasgow yet! I'm hoping I get an interview for Edinburgh but not sure if I will 🙂
Reply 19
Yep I just needed to complete the work experience form, there wasn't anything additional. Where else have you applied to?

Liverpool Nottingham and Bristol. So far I have an interview for Liverpool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending