The Student Room Group

Offers from Leeds and UCL - Geography

Hi,

I've applied to Leeds, UCL, Manchester, Nottingham and Glasgow for a BA in Geography. My GCSEs were 9,9,9,9,8,8,8,8,7,6 and the A Level grades I applied with were A*, A*, A, in geography, theatre studies and biology respectively. I have offers from Glasgow, Manchester and Notts all of whom got back to me within like a few weeks of me submitting my application in October, however I still haven't heard anything back from Leeds or UCL. Has anyone heard anything from these two unis?
Reply 1
Original post by hannahcold
Hi,

I've applied to Leeds, UCL, Manchester, Nottingham and Glasgow for a BA in Geography. My GCSEs were 9,9,9,9,8,8,8,8,7,6 and the A Level grades I applied with were A*, A*, A, in geography, theatre studies and biology respectively. I have offers from Glasgow, Manchester and Notts all of whom got back to me within like a few weeks of me submitting my application in October, however I still haven't heard anything back from Leeds or UCL. Has anyone heard anything from these two unis?

They are all arguably competitive universities. There's still plenty of time for offers to be given out. Double check your spam/junk folders in your email to see if there were any requests for information.
Hi,

Hi @Hannahcold,
Congrats on your offers from Glasgow, Manchester and Nottingham! Some universities tend to reply quicker than others, but hope you hear back from the other universities soon.
-Jasmine (Lancaster Student Ambassador)
Hi,

Hi,
I also applied for BA Geography at UCL and i got an offer about a month ago! i don't think it will be too soon until you hear back from them. Congrats on your other offers! :smile:
Hi,

i haven't heard back from ucl either :frown:
Original post by qwerty11123
Hi,
I also applied for BA Geography at UCL and i got an offer about a month ago! i don't think it will be too soon until you hear back from them. Congrats on your other offers! :smile:
oh wow really! that's amazing congratulations!
Hi,
I applied in November, still haven't heard a word from UCL 😔
I applied for BA Geography at Leeds and UCL and I got a email a while ago from Leeds saying they were going to respond by mid may latest so I think the uni is just super slow as a lot of people on other courses got the same email from Leeds. I got UCL in late December (I applied mid December) so for me it was pretty quick but I wouldn't worry as I had similar grades to you :smile: Hope you hear back soon!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending