The Student Room Group

Data Science postgraduate

Hi,
I am fresh grad from Aberdeen Uni with Accountancy and Finance degree. I received offer from Durham Uni, Liverpool Uni, Loughborough Uni and Aberdeen Uni, which one is the most competitive/best? I will want to target financial analyst positions after
Thanks
Original post by Daw1d
Hi,
I am fresh grad from Aberdeen Uni with Accountancy and Finance degree. I received offer from Durham Uni, Liverpool Uni, Loughborough Uni and Aberdeen Uni, which one is the most competitive/best? I will want to target financial analyst positions after
Thanks

Hi @Daw1d,

You can find further information about our Data Science MSc here and see what our students have to say about studying a master's at Loughborough. We are no.1 in the UK for employer-student connections and within the top 20 globally (QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020) and have an excellent Careers Network to help and guide you to find suitable employment.

You may find it useful to visit our Postgraduate Virtual Open Day on 23 June where you'll have the opportunity to chat live to current students and academic staff to find out more about the course and career opportunities - register here.

Good luck
Bindu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending