The Student Room Group
Student visits the library, University Campus Suffolk
University of Suffolk
Ipswich
Visit website

Studying at East Coast Campus but no accommodation

Can any past or prospective students help? I'm looking at the University of Suffolk to study my BA in Design, but the campus it is taught at is East Coast College in Lowestoft, which is an hour and a bit away from all of the accommodations listed on the Universities page. They are all in Ipswich, while there are no listed accommodations in any other areas. I have looked online but I cant find any actual accommodation in Lowestoft, mainly just rooms to rent, but they feel a little bit sketchy to me, and I would prefer to stay somewhere that isn't with anyone outside of the average university age. (18-24) Any advice at all would be appreciated, such as where did you stay if you studied there, or what websites did you look at to help you find somewhere to stay? Thanks In Advance!
Original post by paigesut924
Can any past or prospective students help? I'm looking at the University of Suffolk to study my BA in Design, but the campus it is taught at is East Coast College in Lowestoft, which is an hour and a bit away from all of the accommodations listed on the Universities page. They are all in Ipswich, while there are no listed accommodations in any other areas. I have looked online but I cant find any actual accommodation in Lowestoft, mainly just rooms to rent, but they feel a little bit sketchy to me, and I would prefer to stay somewhere that isn't with anyone outside of the average university age. (18-24) Any advice at all would be appreciated, such as where did you stay if you studied there, or what websites did you look at to help you find somewhere to stay? Thanks In Advance!

Hello @paigesut924 :smile: That's fantastic that you're looking to study at the University of Suffolk! Our Infozone/ Student Centre are brilliant at giving advice on accommodation. You can contact them by completing an Ask a Question Form or by phoning them on 01473338833. Alternatively, we have a Facebook group called the "University of Suffolk Students' Group" where current students and applicants can connect with others on the same course as themselves and discuss accommodation.

I hope this has given you a few options and let me know if you have any other questions!

Best wishes,

Emma
Student visits the library, University Campus Suffolk
University of Suffolk
Ipswich
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending