The Student Room Group

The Official Cambridge Applicants for 2023 Entry Thread

Scroll to see replies

I think this will be a likely no but ill give it a try anyways. Will Cambridge consider me if I was an average applicant but with A*AAA achieved grades (for nat sci)
No they will want the standard A*A*A.Oxford Biology would though.
did you apply for grad or undergrad medicine at Cambridge?
Original post by rrr333
did you apply for grad or undergrad medicine at Cambridge?

Who was this aimed at?
Original post by Peterhouse Admissions
That would be fine :smile:

Hi, Peterhouse - should i be worried if i haven't got a date for my interview yet ? 🙂
What is the requirements for undergraduate in B.Psych in Cambridge for international students? A Levels? Entrance Exam?
Original post by Nithinnnn
What is the requirements for undergraduate in B.Psych in Cambridge for international students? A Levels? Entrance Exam?

What does "B.Psych" mean? Does it mean a Bachelors degree in Psychology? If so, then the course you're interested in is called Psychological and Behavioural Sciences (PBS). General entry requirements are A Level: A*A*A or IB: 40-42 points, with 776 at Higher Level (source).

Some colleges require specific subjects and/or submitted work and/or have an entrance test. See PBS entry requirements by College for 2024 entry.

(You're too late to apply for 2024 entry, by the way. The requirements changed from 2023 entry to 2024 entry so they'll likely stay the same for 2025 entry. Hence the details in that PDF should remain valid.)
any st. john’s HSPS heard back yet? i’m supposed to have a mock interview w college today but i don’t see a point if everyone at college had heard back but me :frown:
Original post by JJ124790
any st. john’s HSPS heard back yet? i’m supposed to have a mock interview w college today but i don’t see a point if everyone at college had heard back but me :frown:
I'm assuming this is an old message that has accidentally been sent now, as interviews were in Dec, and final decisions were sent on 24th Jan, unless you are applying in the March round as a mature student?
Original post by JJ124790
If your are applying for PG then go to the interview anyway.Not going to do any harm and you might yet here.We get this from the undergrads not doing any prep until they secure an interview then moaning that they only have a week to prep!Better to prepare and not get an interview than the other way round.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending