The Student Room Group
Campus, Anglo European College of Chiropractic
AECC University College

Funding for a second degree

I want to do sonography or radiography! I already have a degree in psychology. Does anyone know how I can get funding for tuition fees?
Original post by Ejthedj
I want to do sonography or radiography! I already have a degree in psychology. Does anyone know how I can get funding for tuition fees?

@Ejthedj
Hello! I am not sure about tuition fee's, however, if you do radiography you would be entitled to an NHS Learning Support Funding grant of up to £5,000 - https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/nhs-learning-support-fund this is supposed to be for living expenses etc.

It might be best talking to the student loan company about the fee's.

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador
Campus, Anglo European College of Chiropractic
AECC University College
Original post by Ejthedj

I'm starting radiography this year and also have a first degree so it's doable! It's classed as an exception course for funding as it's an in-demand profession, so you should be able to get all the normal loans to pay for it even though you've studied before. This could change in the future but i got approved this year :smile:
Reply 3
Thanks for your help 😊
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I'm starting radiography this year and also have a first degree so it's doable! It's classed as an exception course for funding as it's an in-demand profession, so you should be able to get all the normal loans to pay for it even though you've studied before. This could change in the future but i got approved this year :smile:

Thank you for replying 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending