The Student Room Group

London Met - Online maths test

I was instructed to pass my London Met - Online maths test in my conditional letter. Additionally, they provide me with additional resources for my math test revision. I have to select my exam specifications from the provided website (bbc), including AQA, CCEA, EDEXEL, EDUQAS, OCR, and WJEC. Which choice should I pick from the list above to revise my test?
Reply 1
Did you take the test yet?
Reply 2
to anyone giving the online maths test soon- a day of preparation is okay. practice the GCSE maths question. focus on time, distance and speed, fractions, factorization, and sequence. I gave my exam a week ago and received my result on the fifth day and I passed. it might take a longer or shorter time. you can use copy and pen but no calculator. they're going to ask for identification so keep your passports with you. it isn't going to be that hard. just don't be nervous...it is an hour-long exam but you're not going to be there for that long I promise. it's that easy!
Reply 3
Hi, is it a foundation or higher paper? Do you take the exam at the university with someone watching you? how were able to book the maths exam? If I were to pass these exam and get a grade 4 can I use it to get into another uni? Sorry for the all the questions.
Reply 4
Original post by sam8560
to anyone giving the online maths test soon- a day of preparation is okay. practice the GCSE maths question. focus on time, distance and speed, fractions, factorization, and sequence. I gave my exam a week ago and received my result on the fifth day and I passed. it might take a longer or shorter time. you can use copy and pen but no calculator. they're going to ask for identification so keep your passports with you. it isn't going to be that hard. just don't be nervous...it is an hour-long exam but you're not going to be there for that long I promise. it's that easy!

Hello, need you help asap! Im a year 13 student and about to go of to university. I’m doing the London met maths online exam in a few days, are these exam equivalent to a maths GCSE grade 4/C equivalent? Can I then use this as
Proof to apply to other universities that I have a maths GCSE grade 4/C. Does the exam board update your ucas if you pass. Please contact me asap!
Reply 5
Original post by aamir454
I was instructed to pass my London Met - Online maths test in my conditional letter. Additionally, they provide me with additional resources for my math test revision. I have to select my exam specifications from the provided website (bbc), including AQA, CCEA, EDEXEL, EDUQAS, OCR, and WJEC. Which choice should I pick from the list above to revise my test?

Hey can u please tell me what the format of this test and the syllabus regarding this because my test is conducted today at 2pm (bst)

Quick Reply

Latest