The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

London Met Online English Test

Hello everyone, I got a conditional offer from London metropolitan university and I have to do an English test, London Met-Online English Test. Anyone with information on how the test is structured and how to prepare? Thank you.
Original post by kayowolemi
Hello everyone, I got a conditional offer from London metropolitan university and I have to do an English test, London Met-Online English Test. Anyone with information on how the test is structured and how to prepare? Thank you.

I need the same information
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Reply 2
Hey, well done. I recently did my English test. It’s basically two parts. First part is mostly on reading, putting paragraphs in right order, find the right word etc. second part is writing where you going to choose one of the topics given and you going to write about it. Is quite easy. Hope I helped. Good luck xx
Reply 3
Hello everyone who has taken the English test!
Could you please provide the pass rate?
I may need to take the test as I don't have a GCSE from the UK.

Thank you ☺️
Reply 4
Original post by Demi959
Hey, well done. I recently did my English test. It’s basically two parts. First part is mostly on reading, putting paragraphs in right order, find the right word etc. second part is writing where you going to choose one of the topics given and you going to write about it. Is quite easy. Hope I helped. Good luck xx
Hey, can I ask you something real quick? When you got the link for the English test, did it come to your Skype directly, or did you get it through email or Eventbrite? I'm kinda stuck trying to link my Eventbrite ticket to my Skype. Would totally appreciate your help on this! Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending