The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

Cardiff Met PGCE Maths Equivalency Exams

I need to sit an equivalency test for mathematics. How is everyone going about their revision for this? I have no access to sample papers, previous exams, or have any idea as to what the examination will entail. Can anyone help or guide me as to what to expect and what to study? :frown:
Original post by Ipseity94
I need to sit an equivalency test for mathematics. How is everyone going about their revision for this? I have no access to sample papers, previous exams, or have any idea as to what the examination will entail. Can anyone help or guide me as to what to expect and what to study? :frown:
Are these the sort of tests you're talking about?:smile:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5481584
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website
Same here! Has anyone else taken the equivalency test?
Hello there,

W are no longer accept online equivalency tests at Cardiff Met. You can find more information about the tests here: Advice for Applicants Equivalency Exams (cardiffmet.ac.uk).

You can also have a look at GCSE Equivalency Tests : School of Education , Aberystwyth University and Equivalency GCSE Modules for English, Maths and Science | University of South Wales. We do accept these equivalency tests for example.

The course provider will normally have the course list and exam papers, so it is worth to contact them directly.

Please drop us an email via [email protected] and we will be able to help!

Cardiff Met Admissions. 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending