The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

london met mathtest

related to london met maths test, can we use in built calculator? can we use pan and paper? how are we supposed to calculate? just mentally? what happens if we fail? what's the pass mark
Reply 1
Hello, have you already taken the maths exam. I would really like to know if this a GCSE maths paper and if you pass is that a maths equivalent GCSE grade 4/C. I have the cam in a few days if I pass them, could I apply to other university’s with the certification of passing the London met maths test? If possible please reply asap!

Original post by sam8560
related to london met maths test, can we use in built calculator? can we use pan and paper? how are we supposed to calculate? just mentally? what happens if we fail? what's the pass mark
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Reply 2
Original post by Benben01
Hello, have you already taken the maths exam. I would really like to know if this a GCSE maths paper and if you pass is that a maths equivalent GCSE grade 4/C. I have the cam in a few days if I pass them, could I apply to other university’s with the certification of passing the London met maths test? If possible please reply asap!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/london-met-online-maths-test-tickets-109283881030
you can book here. I took online test with camera on where there will be an invigilator. Make sure you have a skype account where you can communicate with the invigilator. I think its a foundation level because it was quite easy but cant say for sure..i also dont know if you can use it in another university.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending