The Student Room Group

A-Level History NEA Coursework Topic

I am starting my NEA coursework for history and I am struggling to find the topic I want to do. I am Greek-Cypriot so would like to do something from there. My history subjects are Dictatorship in Russia and Stuart Britain. Thanks.
We didn’t have to tie ours in with our other topics (mine was fairly American but i decided to focus on the cause of the European witch craze).
Im happy to try and suggest some topics for you that are centred abound your heritage! But do they have to tie in with Russia and/or Britain?
Reply 2
sorry I made myself unclear, I was just stating the topics I was doing, it doesn’t need to tie into them at all. All it needs to be is over an 100 year period. Sorry about that!
Original post by andreask20
sorry I made myself unclear, I was just stating the topics I was doing, it doesn’t need to tie into them at all. All it needs to be is over an 100 year period. Sorry about that!
Have you considered looking at the ‘golden age’ of greece? A time of peace and prosperity which was ended by the peloponnesian war (431 - 404 BC). You could focus your NEA on factors that lead to the Peloponnesian war

And really no problem at all!
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending