hey
hey
Hey, hey all. Man, I’m uncomfortably warm rn!! 🥵
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by ChocCheesecake
Hey, hey all. Man, I’m uncomfortably warm rn!! 🥵

ugh same tho
im in jeans and a top :colonhash:
I'm trying to give everyone likes but this thing won't let me!

What are you all up to today? We've just come home from the family holiday in Wales. Nathan is making us a luxurious meal consisting of tinned veg and fish fingers, chef boyfriend innit!
I’m hot and hungover and M won’t just bugger off and leave me to die.
Original post by AnnaBananana
I’m hot and hungover and M won’t just bugger off and leave me to die.

Of course not, he's your bf, just use him as your personal assistant :biggrin:
Nice one! A new thread! Anon 1 from the old thread here. Glad to hear things are going well. I've managed 4 days this week purge free! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I think I'll manage the same next week and with my bf's help, I've now established a proper meal pattern which doesn't feel too much. I'm now trying a much wider range of foods including some vegetables! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: If I can manage at least 4 days purge free next week as well, then I'll move onto trying 5 days purge free with a view to eventually removing purging entirely.
Original post by nathan1403
Of course not, he's your bf, just use him as your personal assistant :biggrin:

“Come for a walk, you’ll feel better!”
“bugger off..”

”Let’s fill the paddling pool for the dog and you can put your feet in it, you’ll feel better!”
”bugger off…”

“Why don’t we go make iced coffee - you’ll feel better!”
”bugger off..”

hahah he’s trying but nope. I think a cool shower might help. I was doing okish, but it got to about 3 and I just died…
“bugger off..”

”Let’s fill the paddling pool for the dog and you can put your feet in it, you’ll feel better!”
”bugger off…”

”bugger off..”

hahah he’s trying but nope. I think a cool shower might help. I was doing okish, but it got to about 3 and I just died…

At least he's trying I guess
Original post by Anonymous
Nice one! A new thread! Anon 1 from the old thread here. Glad to hear things are going well. I've managed 4 days this week purge free! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I think I'll manage the same next week and with my bf's help, I've now established a proper meal pattern which doesn't feel too much. I'm now trying a much wider range of foods including some vegetables! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: If I can manage at least 4 days purge free next week as well, then I'll move onto trying 5 days purge free with a view to eventually removing purging entirely.

Welcome back :biggrin: I'm soooo happy to hear you're doing well, it sounds like your recovery is going brilliantly!!! Vegetables are great, very healthy :biggrin: Keep up the good work, and keep us updated!
“bugger off..”

”bugger off…”

”bugger off..”

Awww he's trying a bit too hard maybe! When I've got a hangover, Alex just brings me water and snacks in bed, he knows there's no point in trying to get me to do stuff :tongue:
It's boiling hot today innit! We're off to go for a swim. Hope everyone is holding up ok x
Original post by nicalibres
It's boiling hot today innit! We're off to go for a swim. Hope everyone is holding up ok x

Oooh enjoy your swim
Original post by josie71202
Oooh enjoy your swim

Thank you! We're having a great time. Three really fit guys sat down near us, they went for a swim and now they're sunbathing. We're enjoying the view!
Original post by nicalibres
Thank you! We're having a great time. Three really fit guys sat down near us, they went for a swim and now they're sunbathing. We're enjoying the view!

😂😂😂 sounds like something I'd do
I can't believe it's the third thread already!
Enjoy the swimming while you can- it seems like good weather really does make the views better!
Original post by Anonymous
I can't believe it's the third thread already!
Enjoy the swimming while you can- it seems like good weather really does make the views better!

I know right!! And oops :colondollar: Good weather means more shirtless guys so yeah :colondollar:
I know right!! And oops :colondollar: Good weather means more shirtless guys so yeah :colondollar:

Be careful though. I was outside for half an hour and I genuinely thought I got heatstroke I was so hot
Reply 37

You should only have eyes for your fiance.
I suppose it's OK though to look but not touch.
Make sure you lie on your stomach.
Be careful though. I was outside for half an hour and I genuinely thought I got heatstroke I was so hot

Make sure to keep drinking (not just cocktails)

I feel you, I'm not used to this kind of weather, fortunately I could just dip into the lake whenever I got too hot!
Original post by PHRED
You should only have eyes for your fiance.
I suppose it's OK though to look but not touch.
Make sure you lie on your stomach.

Yeah, looking is fine, I'd never do anything else with another guy! Fortunately there was a cold lake nearby :colondollar:

Make sure to keep drinking (not just cocktails)

Hahahah oops :tongue: Nah, just water for me today!

Quick Reply

Latest