The Student Room Group

What to get my partner for our one year anniversary

Hi me and my partner have been together for ten and a half months now in a couple of weeks will be 11 months. I have already planned an initial surprise for her consisting of decorating the place dedicated to her but what gift can I get her as a one year anniversary gift please.

Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi me and my partner have been together for ten and a half months now in a couple of weeks will be 11 months. I have already planned an initial surprise for her consisting of decorating the place dedicated to her but what gift can I get her as a one year anniversary gift please.

Thank you :smile:

If I was in your position, I would find what their favourite thing is and something a long those lines. Another thing is maybe going out to your favourite restaurant or takeaway place, and then have a cake as the last thing.
Reply 2
Original post by Fintan1993
If I was in your position, I would find what their favourite thing is and something a long those lines. Another thing is maybe going out to your favourite restaurant or takeaway place, and then have a cake as the last thing.

She’s quite reluctant on being the recipient of gifts like her favourite things happen to be of k-pop I gave merchandise and gifts of that on her birthday and Valentine’s Day, even smaller items such as books she’s a huge fan of her anime but I want the thing that I wish to surprise her with to be unique and special and to symbolise our one year as well as meaningful and also I will definitely be taking her to her or getting her favourite takeaway/restaurant place with a cake for her to eventually cut to to be able to then therefore celebrate.
Reply 3
you guys are gonna kill me for this (this is a joke)
a baby
Reply 4
you guys are gonna kill me for this (this is a joke)
a baby

Na not until things are made to be financially stable and once we get married 😂😂
Reply 5
Na not until things are made to be financially stable and once we get married 😂😂

Oh wow at least you know what to do if you do have a problem with your fiancé.
Reply 6
Original post by Fintan1993
Oh wow at least you know what to do if you do have a problem with your fiancé.

In reference to… ensuring there’s money towards our wedding.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending