The Student Room Group

🌼🍉 Brownies, books and planning a wedding - your favourite fiancés’ 2nd blog 🍉🌼

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nathan1403
I feel you, I'm not used to this kind of weather, fortunately I could just dip into the lake whenever I got too hot!

Yeah, looking is fine, I'd never do anything else with another guy! Fortunately there was a cold lake nearby :colondollar:

Hahahah oops :tongue: Nah, just water for me today!

I'm slightly jealous, I couldn't use the pool in Christchurch after the first time when it was really hard to get out - they had 1 set of pool steps that were basically vertical
Original post by nicalibres
Thank you! We're having a great time. Three really fit guys sat down near us, they went for a swim and now they're sunbathing. We're enjoying the view!

One of the perks of hot weather, fit shirtless guys! Unfortunately my local area seems to filled with old people and chavvy school kids not what who you want to see shirtless

Hope you both had a great time on Holiday and weekend in the sun
(edited 2 years ago)
Ughhhh I want hugs but it's too hot!!!

I feel you the heat has been sapping my energy
Reply 44

Maybe get Alex to rub ice cubes on your back
Original post by josie71202
I feel you the heat has been sapping my energy

Same! I've done nothing today and we're about to order pizza!
Original post by PHRED
Maybe get Alex to rub ice cubes on your back

Ice massage!! :biggrin:
Nathan wants to try ice cubes in the bedroom? Interesting, interesting...
Nathan wants to try ice cubes in the bedroom? Interesting, interesting...

Wait, since when are ice cubes a sexual thing???

They can be but that's quite dirty minded of Alex!

I'll show you sometime xxx

Original post by josie71202
They can be but that's quite dirty minded of Alex!

Dirty minded is my middle name!

Dirty minded is my middle name!

No ****

:colondollar:

Where is cute Alex????
Reply 52
:colondollar:

Where is cute Alex????

Do you really mean that?
Isn't dirty minded Alex more fun?
Original post by PHRED
Do you really mean that?
Isn't dirty minded Alex more fun?

Depends on my mood :tongue:
Ugh I'm a bit sad :frown: I just want hugs :frown:

Just ask Alex for hugs - I'm sure he'll be happy to help
Reply 56

Please don't be sad.
You've got Alex and a wedding to plan.
Also a first in your exams.
You have so much to look forward for and you are a lucky guy to be surrounded by people who love you.
Original post by Anonymous
Just ask Alex for hugs - I'm sure he'll be happy to help

You're right, he was :biggrin:
Original post by PHRED
Please don't be sad.
You've got Alex and a wedding to plan.
Also a first in your exams.
You have so much to look forward for and you are a lucky guy to be surrounded by people who love you.

True, I'm not saying my life is bad, I'm very lucky! But I guess there's always stuff to be sad and worried about
True, I'm not saying my life is bad, I'm very lucky! But I guess there's always stuff to be sad and worried about

I mean I know you can't necessarily control your emotions, but I do think you need to put this in perspective. You actually live a rather privileged life if I'm honest - just being able to go off on all of these holidays for example and having your parents pay for things as well is a real privilege for example and an advantage many people don't have. I think that sometimes when you feel sad, that's fine in one way, but you also need to look at things in perspective and see that you have an extraordinarily privileged life as it is and have little to be sad about.
Original post by Anonymous
I mean I know you can't necessarily control your emotions, but I do think you need to put this in perspective. You actually live a rather privileged life if I'm honest - just being able to go off on all of these holidays for example and having your parents pay for things as well is a real privilege for example and an advantage many people don't have. I think that sometimes when you feel sad, that's fine in one way, but you also need to look at things in perspective and see that you have an extraordinarily privileged life as it is and have little to be sad about.

I know, I'm well aware I'm extremely privileged, and since I almost got kicked out of my family when I first came out I'm totally aware of how much my parents do for me and how lucky I am to be able to afford university and stuff. But I also think that just because others have it worse, that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to feel sad or anxious from time to time. After all, I do still have anxiety and that won't go away just because I can go on holidays!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending