The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Accomodation on manor park campus

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by wtogher
there's a group chat on snapchat for alexander fleming with heaps of people if you want to be added reply with your snaps.

mines han4579 thanks x
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by hannahsj23
Hey Guys!
I've been assigned to Block B, 30-35 Alexander Fleming and wondered if anyone has the same?
trying to find my roomates :smile:

Hey I’ve been assigned the same for 2023-2024, how was the room. I was in James black last year and the theme was charcoal grey and it was really nice. Is Alexander flemming one of the red/green rooms? xx
Original post by wtogher
I got 30-35 Alexander Fleming, Manor Park as well. Assuming it is block B.

Hey I’ve been assigned the same for 2023-2024, how was the room. I was in James black last year and the theme was charcoal grey and it was really nice. Is Alexander flemming one of the red/green rooms? xx
Original post by taylab2003
Hi guy I'm Tayla
I've also been assigned Block B, 30-35 Alexander Fleming. Looks like we could be neighbours :smile:

Original post by Rubiestannard
Hey guys,I'm Rubie! I got assigned Band D - Ensuite, 30-35 Alexander Fleming at Manor Park too! <3 We could all be flatmates by next month haha!

Reply 25
I’m in 52-59 Alexander Flemming if anyone’s in that one : )
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending