The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Official Bath Spa University 2022 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anniepurvis
Yes I got an unconditional but to start on foundation year

interesting, thanks for letting us know!
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
I have an interview for graphic communications tomorrow and I was wondering how I send them my portfolio to be looked at?
Original post by bethan_grace
yes!! i got an offer for psychology and sociology

Not yet
anyone for media communications? :smile:
Original post by toots.
Hey, I have an unconditional offer for media communications and publishing. Has anyone else applied for this course?

not publishing but i am someone who is doing media communications!! ik theyre not the same but hey kinda similar! :biggrin:
Original post by Kurt_jb
Heyo! I am hoping to go to bath spa this year and thought it might be cool to make some friends before i go, so feel free to dm me : ) Maybe we could even make a little group chat. Yes this did come of a little cringe but oh well...

a gc sounds like a neat idea, im down!
Original post by Vic Vinegar
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Bath Spa University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here

Applied for Computing earlier. I looked at what the course has to offer, and it seems really interesting!
Original post by ChloeTongue02
Ive been offered an unconditional place for fine art! Is anyone else looking at fine art or similar courses?

I got an unconditional for the creative arts practice with integrated placement year - my first choice as well!! :smile:
Hi! Does anyone have an offer for psychology? My best friend does and she’s wondering who else is! @fswonfor
(edited 2 years ago)
heyy, I'm planning on doing forensic psychology there next year : )
Original post by Kurt_jb
Heyo! I am hoping to go to bath spa this year and thought it might be cool to make some friends before i go, so feel free to dm me : ) Maybe we could even make a little group chat. Yes this did come of a little cringe but oh well...

hi! i'm planning on going this year, pls add me : )
I got an offer, 30 merits at Access to Business for Business and management
Reply 32
Original post by amyyallison
heyy, I'm planning on doing forensic psychology there next year : )

Hi im going there next year too!
Original post by Kurt_jb

hi! did you end up making a group chat on insta or something? ill be down to join :smile:
Reply 34
Is anyone having trouble booking a place for the offer holder event ? I’m going tomorrow but it’s not been working on letting me book my place so will they let me in?
Reply 35
Original post by Kurt_jb

Hey, I’m planning on Bath Spa too! I know I’m kinda late here but is there still a group to join and make friends? :smile:
i'm a bit late also i'm thinking of doing creative arts practice is there anyone else thinking about studying at the locksbrook campus, id love to chat :smile:
so sorry for the late reply! what course are you taking?
Original post by obj2345
Hi im going there next year too!
Anyone got an offer for environment, politics and philosophy something similar, starting this year? I’d love to meet people who’ll be taking subjects like that and maybe meet people who’ll be on my course? If anyone would be interested in a group chat or something feel free to dm me on Instagram @welldiddlydang or just people looking to generally meet some people at bath spa? I was looking on the Facebook group and it seems like the general WhatsApp group is full so if anyone knows any other group chats or wants to help me set up one chuck me a message as well
Hello Bath Spa University applicants!

Just wanted to check in and see how you’re feeling about results day coming up? Hope you’re all doing ok - do you have any questions at all that the community could help you with?

I also wanted to point you in the direction of some of TSR’s resources that you might find helpful over the next few weeks.

If you have any questions about Ucas and results day you can ask our trained Clearing and Application Advisors here.

If you find you need it, or just want to get prepared for all eventualities, you can find clearing information and support here.

Good luck!

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending