The Student Room Group
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton

Official University of Bolton 2022 Applicant Thread

Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Bolton for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here
I recently applied to Bolton uni to study undergrad nursing associate for 2 years and then the top up degree post graduate to become a registered nurse, yes I am a male and bit older than most uni students but something I’m passionate about and would love to talk to others with the same mindset!
Applied last week, heard back today for an interview end of April!
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton
Iv been offered a place at bolton for children's nursing 😊
Reply 3
I've been offered a place for crime and criminal justice, exciting!
Reply 4
I recently applied for the biomed engineering at Botlon Uni, looking forwad to it and I'm currently studying applied science and geography at WQE
MSc Logistics and supply chain
Im currently on Bolton Unis TNA programme (finishing in Sept) I have an interview tomorrow to join the Bsc Adult Nursing eeeeeeek im so nervous, even though its via zoom
Hello University of Bolton applicants!

Just wanted to check in and see how you’re feeling about results day coming up? Hope you’re all doing ok - do you have any questions at all that the community could help you with?

I also wanted to point you in the direction of some of TSR’s resources that you might find helpful over the next few weeks.

If you have any questions about Ucas and results day you can ask our trained Clearing and Application Advisors here.

If you find you need it, or just want to get prepared for all eventualities, you can find clearing information and support here.

Good luck!

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending