The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Hotel accommodation Kingston Hill

I'm thinking of applying to do a FdA (SEND and inclusion) at the Kingston Hill campus through clearing.

My only issue is that it would take me almost 2 hours each way to travel to the campus and back.

Considering I will only be on campus for one day, is anyone aware of an accommodation arrangement where you only stay for one day a week? I'm thinking of staying in a nearby hotel, but I'm not sure if I can book all my stays in as a block booking - I realise this is something I would have to contact the hotels about, but does anyone have any experience with this?

Another option would be distance learning, does anyone know if there are options for distance learning at Kingston? The guy on the phone didn't seem to know.
Original post by Xnonymous
I'm thinking of applying to do a FdA (SEND and inclusion) at the Kingston Hill campus through clearing.

My only issue is that it would take me almost 2 hours each way to travel to the campus and back.

Considering I will only be on campus for one day, is anyone aware of an accommodation arrangement where you only stay for one day a week? I'm thinking of staying in a nearby hotel, but I'm not sure if I can book all my stays in as a block booking - I realise this is something I would have to contact the hotels about, but does anyone have any experience with this?

Another option would be distance learning, does anyone know if there are options for distance learning at Kingston? The guy on the phone didn't seem to know.

Late reply, but wouldn't commuting be an option? Maybe learn how to drive, buy a cheap car and use it for that if Public transport isn't an option?
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending