The Student Room Group

Any McDonald’s workers?

Hey whoever got a job for McDonald’s, when u received an email saying u got the job were u able to book a welcome meeting right away? Or did you have to fill out the additional form first and then wait ? I haven’t got mine and idk what to do
Hello! I got offered a job and was told that i would soon get a follow up email about going in for the welcome meeting
Reply 2
Congrats! How long have you been waiting
Original post by Aksad1
Congrats! How long have you been waiting

Thank you!

Do you mean how long did it take to get the email or how long it took to start the welcome meeting?

To answer both questions just in case, i had 2 interviews, and after the 2nd one, i got the offer the day after. The email for the welcome meeting came about an hour later and it was scheduled to take place about 4 or 5 days later?
I had to decline it though as id been offered a better job elsewhere
Reply 4
An hour later? Damn it’s been two days for me
Reply 5
I also got a job at McDonald's and I haven't seen any email for a welcome meeting. What will I do. I have already done all the onboarding process and online lectures but still haven't gotten any welcome meeting email
Reply 6
Original post by Diva3
I also got a job at McDonald's and I haven't seen any email for a welcome meeting. What will I do. I have already done all the onboarding process and online lectures but still haven't gotten any welcome meeting email

I have the same problem as you. I also cannot log in to MySchedule.

Any updates for you? Have you gotten an email yet about your welcome evening? I was told on the day of my interview that the Welcome meeting would be on the 1st of July but I have no idea what time or where it will be.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending