The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Liverpool hope group chats

Just got into hope through clearing after orignally withdrawing my application LOOOOL any group chats need mates asap rocky
Hi @leontowey16 :smile:

I'm sure you'll love being at Liverpool Hope!

We have set up a Facebook page for our 2021 freshers so you can make friends, find group chats and see who will be in your classes. You can find this here.

If you need anything else, just let me know!

Laura :rave:
Liverpool
Visit website
hey i am going to be joining hope university as a first year this september and really looking forward to it. I am going to be studying early childhood and education and staying on campus at hope park! is there any groupchats for this or is anyone else doing the same thing?
Hi I will be staying on hope park but I am studying criminology and theology
Original post by kathrynbriggs
hey i am going to be joining hope university as a first year this september and really looking forward to it. I am going to be studying early childhood and education and staying on campus at hope park! is there any groupchats for this or is anyone else doing the same thing?
Hi there,

We have an induction week starting the 25th of September for students to get to know new people on their course and meet lectures to discuss the course and get familiar with the facilities. There will also be events on run by the student union etc. So there will be lots to do so you can get to know some new people and find your way around the campus.

If you need anything else just let me know

:smile:
Lauren

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending