The Student Room Group

Transfer to different uni after completion of 1st year

Just wanted to know if anyone completed first year at any Russel group uni and managed to get a transfer to second year at a different Russel group uni?

I'm planning to move from uni of liverpool to uni of Manchester. Dunno if it's possible but any guidance would be highly appreciated.
Original post by Tutut
Just wanted to know if anyone completed first year at any Russel group uni and managed to get a transfer to second year at a different Russel group uni?

I'm planning to move from uni of liverpool to uni of Manchester. Dunno if it's possible but any guidance would be highly appreciated.

Have you completed first year or are you planning to start at Liverpool in the hope of transferring to Manchester?

What subject are you studying?
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Have you completed first year or are you planning to start at Liverpool in the hope of transferring to Manchester?

What subject are you studying?

I'm going start at Liverpool from this September
Going to study Mechatronics and Robotic Systems
Original post by Tutut
I'm going start at Liverpool from this September
Going to study Mechatronics and Robotic Systems

I'd contact Manchester now to ask if they consider transfer applications from the course you're interested in.

Hold off enrolling with Liverpool until you have an answer in writing (unless you'd be happy to complete your degree at Liverpool)
Reply 4
Manchester don't accept transfers into the Mechatronics programmes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending