The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Missed grades but offer pending what to do?

So i missed my offer but not by much and it says my offer is pending am i meant to do anything for Liverpool or do i just have to wait for their decision?
@04MR17 Please could you advise? Not sure of what this means.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
it means they haven't got around to making a decision on your application yet for whatever reason. It should be a matter of just waiting, though you should contact the university for an ETA (especially if you anticipate using clearing and need their decision quickly) and to ask if they need any information from you.

Edit: Do check UCAS hub to see if the university has left a message for you as well.
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by tgcroc
So i missed my offer but not by much and it says my offer is pending am i meant to do anything for Liverpool or do i just have to wait for their decision?

Ring Liverpool up and ask them what the hold up is.

You should have a message on UCAS Hub explaining why it is pending - what does it say?
Hi there,

If you have still not received any information on UCAS Track I would advise contacting University of Liverpool for confirmation. You can contact them here: 0151 794 8591

I hope you get this resolved soon, and let me know if you have any further questions :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
is liverpool clearing working on saturday? i have other offers which expire this weekend but am keen to go to liverpool..i have been waiting since thursday..i cant afford to wait til mon..please advise thanks! phoned them yesterday and on chat ..was told fri by 5pm but still nothing..
Original post by priceline34
is liverpool clearing working on saturday? i have other offers which expire this weekend but am keen to go to liverpool..i have been waiting since thursday..i cant afford to wait til mon..please advise thanks! phoned them yesterday and on chat ..was told fri by 5pm but still nothing..

Uni shuts on weekends. What is it you are waiting for? Could you not get through to them? What were you told?

My advice would be to choose one of your other offers and put that into UCAS.
It's still possible to drop back into clearing if Liverpool come up with the goods.
On Monday, phone Liverpool again. If they still don't have an answer then it's their loss.
Original post by priceline34

Hi there,

I hope you got this resolved. But please let me know if there is anything i can help you with :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending