The Student Room Group

Provisional license

Hi there. Applied for my provisional licence online and got the form 4 days later. I then sent my application form off on the 28th of August via first class and still haven't received the licence. I checked dvla website and it says awaiting return form. Does anyone know roughly what that means
Reply 1
I applied on June 20th - sent the form in within a week. I literally just received my licence on October 2nd. The tracking didn’t update once until the licence had actually been issued (so like 3 days before I received it).

You could be in for a bit of a wait!
Reply 2
Original post by benhatherley2003
Hi there. Applied for my provisional licence online and got the form 4 days later. I then sent my application form off on the 28th of August via first class and still haven't received the licence. I checked dvla website and it says awaiting return form. Does anyone know roughly what that means

I also applied around that time I had to wait for a couple of weeks then my passport expired so it took even longer . Maybe something is out of date ? Anyways it’ll come back soon.
Reply 3
Original post by benhatherley2003

DVLA are currently processing applications from the 10th August. Wait another few weeks.
Original post by Heixi
I also applied around that time I had to wait for a couple of weeks then my passport expired so it took even longer . Maybe something is out of date ? Anyways it’ll come back soon.

My passport has expired too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending