The Student Room Group

Bae systems 2022 degree apprenticeships

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
It’s definitely a different way of interviewing hopefully we will get some updates soon I expect given that the closing date was yesterday it will be at least another week if not more as the applications just in need the week to complete the interveiw/tests
Yeah, my last correspondence says the end of March so see what happens. I quite liked the fact we got 'Insights' on the Hirevue interview as it seemed to ring quite true.
Reply 22
I’ll Prob still stalk emails despite knowing it will be a while yet
Reply 23
Original post by Ggem
I’ll Prob still stalk emails despite knowing it will be a while yet

Agree ! The wait seems to be really killing
Original post by Dhings
Agree ! The wait seems to be really killing

Btw is there any number one can call to check the status of his application. I applied to a lvl 4 apprenticeship and did the final stage interview last week (Monday) but still no response 😭. And the start date of this role is this month apparently 🤷
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by Nonamebzja
Btw is there any number one can call to check the status of his application. I applied to a lvl 4 apprenticeship and did the final stage interview last week (Monday) but still no response 😭. And the start date of this role is this month apparently 🤷

Don’t seem to know one advertised but Why don’t you email [email protected] . And ask about the status of your application.
Original post by Dhings
Don’t seem to know one advertised but Why don’t you email [email protected] . And ask about the status of your application.

Emailed them and also the recruiter couple days ago, no response. I’m guessing it’s a rejection 🤷
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 27
Emailed them and also the recruiter couple days ago, no response. I’m guessing it’s a rejection 🤷

I wouldn’t loose my heart till they officially inform about rejection . Sometimes they do take a little .time . Saying that I haven’t heard anyone or anywhere being progressed to next stage . Was the deadline for your job role 28th Feb too?
Did you log in to your portal and check status ?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Dhings
I wouldn’t loose my heart till they officially inform about rejection . Sometimes they do take a little .time . Saying that I haven’t heard anyone or anywhere being progressed to next stage . Was the deadline for your job role 28th Feb too?
Did you log in to your portal and check status ?

I completed the final stage interview last Monday. I think the deadline was mid February (I applied on the 2nd of Feb). It does say the start date for this apprenticeship is March 2022 though…

I logged in , it says [We are currently reviewing all applications | Status date : 02/23/2022]
Reply 29
I completed the final stage interview last Monday. I think the deadline was mid February (I applied on the 2nd of Feb). It does say the start date for this apprenticeship is March 2022 though…

I logged in , it says [We are currently reviewing all applications | Status date : 02/23/2022]

I would say in that case it’s not lost cause . I agree the wait is killing . But give it a few days . Hope you make it . Dates could be tentative . So hang in there . 😊. Good luck
Original post by Dhings
I would say in that case it’s not lost cause . I agree the wait is killing . But give it a few days . Hope you make it . Dates could be tentative . So hang in there . 😊. Good luck

Thanks 😊 Hopefully next week I receive some news !

What’s your next stage ? Assessment centre or 1-1 interview ?
Reply 31
Thanks 😊 Hopefully next week I receive some news !

What’s your next stage ? Assessment centre or 1-1 interview ?

Fingers crossed 🤞 for you . Honestly don’t know what my next stage is !
Did my hirevue interview back in Jan and the email received said they will asses after deadline (28th Feb) and I will know about it by end of March if it’s 1:1 video or On-site interview or assessment centre . So very much waiting with trying to be patient about it 😊
Original post by Dhings
Fingers crossed 🤞 for you . Honestly don’t know what my next stage is !
Did my hirevue interview back in Jan and the email received said they will asses after deadline (28th Feb) and I will know about it by end of March if it’s 1:1 video or On-site interview or assessment centre . So very much waiting with trying to be patient about it 😊

I’ll keep you updated 👍

I feel bad now for being inpatient 😂, process went pretty quick for me compared to you. Best of luck 😊
Reply 33
I’ll keep you updated 👍

I feel bad now for being inpatient 😂, process went pretty quick for me compared to you. Best of luck 😊

Sure would love to know.😊

Aww! I think it’s program start date dependent( mine is September) , so probably our applications will be processed accordingly. Hope to get to next stage 🤞. will let u know as well, though it’s a snails speed as compared to urs😜🤣.
Thank you for the luck 🍀… defo need it in this waiting period 😜
Hi!

About to take my online questions and assessments tomorrow, any advice?
Reply 35
What have you applied for
The Human Resources degree apprenticeship!
Reply 37
Can only assume similar situational scenario based questions which are not easy to Prepare for seems it was more about finding about about us as we also as received insight feedback on how we communicate and working style

I assume the next stage may be more specific to the course chosen

Good
Luck
Reply 38
Original post by Ggem
Can only assume similar situational scenario based questions which are not easy to Prepare for seems it was more about finding about about us as we also as received insight feedback on how we communicate and working style

I assume the next stage may be more specific to the course chosen

Good
Luck

I agree it’s same for all across the board irrespective of roles. It’s a situational strength based questions. Not much you can prepare for . Good luck
Thank you! Has anyone heard back with regards to their final interview yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending