The Student Room Group

what are the steps moving forward from receving a degree apprenticeship offer?

so i just received an offer from a company from CGI for a degree apprenticeship in DTS. They said they have given me the offer and and i can call them back tmrw and if i accept they will send a contract that has to be signed in 10 days. Say i do this, will i be bound to that or can i cancel it for another company?
Reply 1
Original post by jake102:)
so i just received an offer from a company from CGI for a degree apprenticeship in DTS. They said they have given me the offer and and i can call them back tmrw and if i accept they will send a contract that has to be signed in 10 days. Say i do this, will i be bound to that or can i cancel it for another company?

as far as I know, you are not bound to them until the day you walk into their office. I was told this by someone who works at BAE Systems and deals with this regularly. I doubt the case of CGI will be any different, and this advice he gave me was general, and not specific to any company.
I mean it depends what it says in the contract but if you need more time to decide you could always ask

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending