The Student Room Group

Squid Game Opinions?

I watched the first episode of Squid Game today and to be honest, I didn’t enjoy it. I think its just overrated but should I keep watching (does it get better?) or are the other episodes very much the same? What does everyone else think about it?
I suggest checking out some squid game memes, it helps increase the enjoyment. There are a couple of big twist in the back, but I kinda feel like the first two episodes were slow and all as well. It’s ultimately your own perspective in whether it’s good or not, also on whether you generally feel for the characters. I suggest you make a decision after watching till episode 3. Hope it helps!
Reply 2
Original post by livvybrigid
I watched the first episode of Squid Game today and to be honest, I didn’t enjoy it. I think its just overrated but should I keep watching (does it get better?) or are the other episodes very much the same? What does everyone else think about it?

Like all popular Netflix shows, overrated.
I hate it too. I don't even have netflix for a reason.
Netflix and chill? More like Net5h1t and bill
Original post by livvybrigid
I watched the first episode of Squid Game today and to be honest, I didn’t enjoy it. I think its just overrated but should I keep watching (does it get better?) or are the other episodes very much the same? What does everyone else think about

its good
havent watched it and i doubt ill be allowed 😂
nana spent 15 mins explaining how its for older ppl only and that i shouldnt watch it like im sorry but we watch horror movies together and suddenly youre following the rules??? btw im 15 and love a bit of gore 🤠

Quick Reply

Latest