University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Official University of Lincoln 2022 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by chloea123
Got an unconditional offer for law LLB on wednesday:smile:

Congrats on your offer!! I've also applied to do law and was wondering how long after you sent your application you got the offer? Thanks :]
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by 0zboz
Congrats on your offer!! I've also applied to do law and was wondering how long after you sent your application you got the offer? Thanks :]

Thank you :smile: I sent my application off on the 24th of november and I received an offer on the 1st of december from lincoln
Reply 22
firmed my unconditional for philosophy:smile: anyone thinking of which accom to go for?
Hi!!
I’ve applied for Sociology on Friday and got unconditional!! I’m so grateful
Reply 24
Hi everyone, I applied for Psychology with Mental Health on the 6th of December and I received an unconditional offer yesterday ( 8th of December). I was just wondering if anyone else got an offer that quickly?
Reply 25
Original post by Olilou
Hi everyone, I applied for Psychology with Mental Health on the 6th of December and I received an unconditional offer yesterday ( 8th of December). I was just wondering if anyone else got an offer that quickly?

Hey, yeah the exact same thing happened to me too! I applied on the 6th for Law and received an unconditional offer on the 8th, congrats on your offer!!
Reply 26
Original post by 0zboz
Hey, yeah the exact same thing happened to me too! I applied on the 6th for Law and received an unconditional offer on the 8th, congrats on your offer!!

Thank you, congratulations to you too. Did yours say why they gave you an unconditional? Mine says it was because of my "excellent references and personal statement" and I was just wondering if you had something different
Reply 27
Original post by Olilou
Thank you, congratulations to you too. Did yours say why they gave you an unconditional? Mine says it was because of my "excellent references and personal statement" and I was just wondering if you had something different

Mine says the exact same thing lmao
Original post by Em404
Haven’t seen a thread yet for Lincoln :smile:
- what subject have you applied for?
- have you received an offer?
- anything else!!

Hello!
Ive applied for zoology and i have an unconditional offer!! And i booked my accommodation yesterday, im so excited
have applied for LLB law. also applied to USW, cardiff u, cardiff met and Plymouth. Lincoln is pretty high on my list, top being cardiff u and bottom being plymouth.
Hi everyone, I applied to lincoln for history and I just got an unconditional offer!!! I'm absolutely buzzing :smile:
got an unconditional :smile:
hey, I applied way back in September and still have yet to hear anything, anyone knows why that might be? all the other universities ive applied to have responded :/ I am an international student and I do have the grades they asked for too :frown:
(edited 2 years ago)
I've accepted a conditional offer to study the MSc Developmental Psychology starting next september! very excited!
Original post by University of Lincoln
Welcome to all our 2022 applicants,

We hope you find our new thread useful. This is where you can ask us any questions you may have about the University of Lincoln and applying for 2022 entry.

If you would like to join our social media pages created for applicants considering applying to Lincoln next year, please see our University of Lincoln 2022 Applicants Facebook page and our UoL Applicants Twitter page.

We also have our Friends for Life scheme which you can sign up to, with the input of your interests, we do the rest of the work for you! Linking you with other applicants with similar interests all on our 2022 Applicants Facebook page! Click here to visit our Friends for Life page on our website.

A series of Open Days are coming up, which serves as a great opportunity to ask any questions you have, gain an insight into subject areas, discover what the campus and Lincoln as a city has to offer and also to talk with Programme Leaders and current students. To find out more information and to book a place on an Open Day click here!

University can be a really exciting time, we understand and appreciate that it can also be a big change, particularly in the current situation. We are here to help answer any questions or concerns, and to make this an easy and enjoyable process.

Why don’t we get the conversation started with other applicants? Here are a few questions 😊
- What course are you applying for?
- Have you started your Personal Statement?
- Do you have any friends who are already at university?
- What are your hobbies?

Other useful links
View all of our courses
Great reasons to study at Lincoln
Order a prospectus
Accommodation
Useful contact information

Good luck everyone!

hi! i’m ellie and i’ve applied and got an offer from lincoln :smile:! woohoo.

i applied for llb law.

yes, i have.

i don’t, but my mum’s friend’s daughter went to lincoln & still lives there. she said she loves it.

not a lot, honestly. i think i’m very boring lol sometimes i read, play on my switch, watch TV. that’s about it.
Original post by ellheehee
hi! i’m ellie and i’ve applied and got an offer from lincoln :smile:! woohoo.

i applied for llb law.

yes, i have.

i don’t, but my mum’s friend’s daughter went to lincoln & still lives there. she said she loves it.

not a lot, honestly. i think i’m very boring lol sometimes i read, play on my switch, watch TV. that’s about it.

are you firming Lincoln?
Original post by luke.j92
are you firming Lincoln?

i might, i really like the look of it. are you?
i might, i really like the look of it. are you?

Nah. Going to cardiff met instead.
oh that sounds cool. bath spa is my top choice. what are you taking?
(edited 2 years ago)
oh that sounds cool. bath spa is my top choice. what are you taking?

I'm also taking law :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest