Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Official University of Lincoln 2022 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stealingyakult
hi !!
i've applied to BA conservation of cultural heritage back in november !! lincoln is one of my top choices and the course is too and i'm patiently waiting for my answer :smile:

Hi @stealingyakult

It is fantastic to hear that you have applied to the University of Lincoln and that it is one of your top choices! You have good taste :yy:
Fingers crossed for you that you hear soon and that it's good news for you. Best of luck!

If you have any questions then please feel free to ask or you chat to some of our current students HERE!

Kind regards
Joe
3rd Year Medicine BMBS
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by University of Lincoln
Welcome to all our 2022 applicants,

We hope you find our new thread useful. This is where you can ask us any questions you may have about the University of Lincoln and applying for 2022 entry.

If you would like to join our social media pages created for applicants considering applying to Lincoln next year, please see our University of Lincoln 2022 Applicants Facebook page and our UoL Applicants Twitter page.

We also have our Friends for Life scheme which you can sign up to, with the input of your interests, we do the rest of the work for you! Linking you with other applicants with similar interests all on our 2022 Applicants Facebook page! Click here to visit our Friends for Life page on our website.

A series of Open Days are coming up, which serves as a great opportunity to ask any questions you have, gain an insight into subject areas, discover what the campus and Lincoln as a city has to offer and also to talk with Programme Leaders and current students. To find out more information and to book a place on an Open Day click here!

University can be a really exciting time, we understand and appreciate that it can also be a big change, particularly in the current situation. We are here to help answer any questions or concerns, and to make this an easy and enjoyable process.

Why don’t we get the conversation started with other applicants? Here are a few questions 😊
- What course are you applying for?
- Have you started your Personal Statement?
- Do you have any friends who are already at university?
- What are your hobbies?

Other useful links
View all of our courses
Great reasons to study at Lincoln
Order a prospectus
Accommodation
Useful contact information

Good luck everyone!

Hello!

I applied for the mathematics & computer science foundation year course do you know if offers have started being sent out for September 2022 entry?
Reply 62
Original post by ellheehee
hi! i’m ellie and i’ve applied and got an offer from lincoln :smile:! woohoo.

i applied for llb law.

yes, i have.

i don’t, but my mum’s friend’s daughter went to lincoln & still lives there. she said she loves it.

not a lot, honestly. i think i’m very boring lol sometimes i read, play on my switch, watch TV. that’s about it.

Hi! I also read and play on my switch :smile: I applied to Lincoln for mathematics & computer science foundation year (still waiting for a reply :”) ) do you want to exchange switch codes? :3
Original post by Day667
Hello!

I applied for the mathematics & computer science foundation year course do you know if offers have started being sent out for September 2022 entry?

Hello @Day667,

That is great to hear that you have applied for the University of Lincoln!

I would recommend contacting our Admissions Team, who will be able to help with this. You can reach them on 01522 886097, or [email protected].

Good luck!

Olivia :smile:
hey guys !
Original post by abbiebroadhead
hey guys !

Hi @abbiebroadhead

Welcome to our thread!
If you have any questions then please do feel free to ask and we will be more than happy to help you :smile:

Kind regards
Joe
3rd Year Medicine BMBS
Hi Im just wondering if those who firm Lincoln for 2023 this year have hoodies sent out? I confirmed my place in December and know a few people also wondering :smile: also is it normal not to hear anything after firming the uni?
Hey Ive accepted my conditional offer and booked my accommodation and got it secured . Im the only one in my school who applied to lincoln and got a conditional offer everyone else got unconditionals which is a shame as i love lincoln so much🥲 , but i am revising a lot to try and get the grades 😁
Original post by Anonymous
Hi Im just wondering if those who firm Lincoln for 2023 this year have hoodies sent out? I confirmed my place in December and know a few people also wondering :smile: also is it normal not to hear anything after firming the uni?

Hi Anonymous,

Great to hear that you have confirmed your place with our university. You have made a very good choice!
To be honest, I am not 100% sure if you'll receive a hoodie this year for 2023 entry. If this is something that you would like to get a definitive answer about, then please feel free to contact [email protected] and our team will be more than happy to help :smile:

Kind regards
Joe
3rd Year Medicine BMBS
Original post by Dophiejk
Hey Ive accepted my conditional offer and booked my accommodation and got it secured . Im the only one in my school who applied to lincoln and got a conditional offer everyone else got unconditionals which is a shame as i love lincoln so much🥲 , but i am revising a lot to try and get the grades 😁

Hi @Dophiejk

Congratulations on your conditional offer and it is great to hear that you have your accommodation secured too!
It is great to hear that you love Lincoln so much. A conditional offer is a really fantastic achievement so well done! It is important to focus on your own successes and smash those grades so that we see you in September. It sounds like you have your priorities right and I hope you smash those grades out the park!

If you have any questions between now and September, don't hesitate to ask!

Best of luck!
Joe
3rd Year Medicine BMBS
hi, i got a portfolio / interview invitation for the ba conservation of cultural heritage 4 days ago. i submitted my portfolio on dropbox just now (thru the link they sent me) and replied to the invitation that i will be attending next friday. however, i just realised that nowhere on the email did they give me the link for the interview, they only mentioned that it will be on microsoft teams. i dont think they know my account details tho :s-smilie: so how is it going to happen ? do i need to answer the email they sent me with my account details ? will they inform me on ucas ? idkkk help

has anyone done an interview and if u have, what were the procedures preceding it ? did you get a link ?? thanks in advance :smile:
hi, i got a portfolio / interview invitation for the ba conservation of cultural heritage 4 days ago. i submitted my portfolio on dropbox just now (thru the link they sent me) and replied to the invitation that i will be attending next friday. however, i just realised that nowhere on the email did they give me the link for the interview, they only mentioned that it will be on microsoft teams. i dont think they know my account details tho :s-smilie: so how is it going to happen ? do i need to answer the email they sent me with my account details ? will they inform me on ucas ? idkkk help

has anyone done an interview and if u have, what were the procedures preceding it ? did you get a link ?? thanks in advance :smile:

Hi @stealingyakult

Congratulations on your interview invitation!
If you are still struggling, then I suggest emailing [email protected] so that our central team can chase this for you.

Kind regards
Joe :smile:
3rd Year Medicine BMBS
Hello! I've got an unconditional for photography!! :smile:
Original post by artisticpotter
Hello! I've got an unconditional for photography!! :smile:

Hi @artisticpotter

That’s brilliant news well done! That’s a great achievement too.
If you have any questions then don’t hesitate to ask.
We hope to welcome you to one of our offer holder days. More information about these can be found HERE.

Kind regards
Joe :smile:
3rd Year Medicine BMBS .
Original post by Day667
Hi! I also read and play on my switch :smile: I applied to Lincoln for mathematics & computer science foundation year (still waiting for a reply :”) ) do you want to exchange switch codes? :3

this is so late i’m sorry but i’d love to! have you got an offer yet? i’ll send you my code/add you asap :smile:
hello, i did an interview around a month and a bit more ago and they told me at the end of the interview that i would recieve my answer a couple of days to a week max after the interview. its been a while i've been waiting and i'm starting to worry.. has this happened to anyone else ? i also feel bad if i contact admissions cus that would just seem like im rushing to know the outcome :frown:
edit : this was the interview for ba conservation of cultural heritage btw !! :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
hello, i did an interview around a month and a bit more ago and they told me at the end of the interview that i would recieve my answer a couple of days to a week max after the interview. its been a while i've been waiting and i'm starting to worry.. has this happened to anyone else ? i also feel bad if i contact admissions cus that would just seem like im rushing to know the outcome :frown:
edit : this was the interview for ba conservation of cultural heritage btw !! :smile:

Hi @stealingyakult

I hope you are well! Congratulations on your interview!
If you contact [email protected] they will be more than happy to help, you will not be bothering them at all. I would never worry about sending follow up emails after an interview, in my experience it’s always good to do so, as it’s good that you are eager to hear the outcome!

Best wishes
Harriet
2nd Year Biomedical Science
Hello, I applied for Msc course on 29th March and I haven't received any news from Admission team. It is almost 3 weeks and i'm so concerned :frown: Should I contact admission team?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by chloe.ph
Hello, I applied for Msc course on 29th March and I haven't received any news from Admission team. It is almost 3 weeks and i'm so concerned :frown: Should I contact admission team?

Hi @chloe.ph,

Thank you for getting touch with us.

The admissions process can take a little while, because the application will be viewed by the Admissions team and then passed onto the academic School to be reviewed. This can take a few weeks, and it is also one of the busiest times of the year! Please do not worry :smile:

If you haven't heard back after 5 weeks, contact the Admissions team to see if they can provide an update. Alternatively, you can contact the programme lead, who can be found on the course page of our website, to check the turn around time within the department.

I hope this helps! If you have any questions or concerns about anything, please do get in touch with us :smile:

Olivia
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by University of Lincoln
Hi @chloe.ph,

Thank you for getting touch with us.

The admissions process can take a little while, because the application will be viewed by the Admissions team and then passed onto the academic School to be reviewed. This can take a few weeks, and it is also one of the busiest times of the year! Please do not worry :smile:

If you haven't heard back after 5 weeks, contact the Admissions team to see if they can provide an update. Alternatively, you can contact the programme lead, who can be found on the course page of our website, to check the turn around time within the department.

I hope this helps! If you have any questions or concerns about anything, please do get in touch with us :smile:

Olivia

Hello, I just emailed international admission team 5 days ago about my application but received no reply...

Quick Reply

Latest