The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Official University of Lincoln 2022 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chloe.ph
Hello, I just emailed international admission team 5 days ago about my application but received no reply...

Hello @chloe.ph,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

You can contact the International Admissions team via telephone on +44 (0)1522 88 6677.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,
Olivia :smile:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Hi! I wanted to sign up for the Friends for Life page but I don't see the course I'm interested in from the dropdown options (Msc in Agri Foodtech)
Original post by afkafk088
Hi! I wanted to sign up for the Friends for Life page but I don't see the course I'm interested in from the dropdown options (Msc in Agri Foodtech)

Hi @afkafk088,

We have a Facebook group for our Postgraduate students; https://www.facebook.com/groups/UoLPostgraduateCommunity, as well as a Postgraduate UniBuddy group; https://community.unibuddy.co/u/university-of-lincoln/chat. These allow you to connect with others who are studying at Postgraduate level!

I hope this helps :smile:

Thanks,
Olivia
Original post by chloe.ph
Hello, I applied for Msc course on 29th March and I haven't received any news from Admission team. It is almost 3 weeks and i'm so concerned :frown: Should I contact admission team?

Hi Chloe! Have you received an offer yet? :smile:
(Original post by University of Lincoln)

Hi Olivia,

I just want to ask if I can email international admissions regarding the status of my application? I wouldnt want to seem pushy or anything. Would that be alright?

Thanks!!
Original post by afkafk088
(Original post by University of Lincoln)

Hi Olivia,

I just want to ask if I can email international admissions regarding the status of my application? I wouldnt want to seem pushy or anything. Would that be alright?

Thanks!!

Hi @afkafk088,

International Admissions would certainly be able to help you with the status of your application :smile:

Thanks,
Olivia
Hey, I emailed the admissions office twice now about changing my course and haven't gotten a reply yet. How long does it usually take for them to reply? Also if I have an unconditional offer for a course but I want to change my course to a very similar one (joined with another subject) would I still keep my unconditional offer?
Original post by mommymilkers
Hey, I emailed the admissions office twice now about changing my course and haven't gotten a reply yet. How long does it usually take for them to reply? Also if I have an unconditional offer for a course but I want to change my course to a very similar one (joined with another subject) would I still keep my unconditional offer?

I was wondering this too, I was thinking of changing from business psychology to just psychology but I'm worried in case that'll change my unconditional offer.
Original post by laurenrust28
I was wondering this too, I was thinking of changing from business psychology to just psychology but I'm worried in case that'll change my unconditional offer.

I'm planning on calling them tomorrow to ask and if I get an answer I'll let you know too
I'm planning on calling them tomorrow to ask and if I get an answer I'll let you know too

Thank you!
Thank you!

I tried calling them a couple times now they either never picked or they had too many calls apparently, they're also not replying to my emails or enquiries so I still don't know

Hi @mommymilkers

Our admissions team are experiencing high volumes of emails at this time. A member of our Admissions team will get back to you but there will be a delay to their response and we apologise for this.

I hope you get a response from our team soon, good luck with you university pathway.

Thanks,
Megan
Y3 BA Education Student
(edited 1 year ago)
I tried calling them a couple times now they either never picked or they had too many calls apparently, they're also not replying to my emails or enquiries so I still don't know

Thats annoying :/
Thats annoying :/

I got through to them but I was just told to email them, I've already emailed them multiple times and they haven't replied in months, it's getting kind of urgent for student finance for me. From what it sounds like my unconditional offer won't be affected since the course I'm changing to is very similar, from cs to maths with cs, so it should be the same for you. You should probably still try emailing them yourself just in case.
Original post by UniOfLincolnStudent
Hi @mommymilkersOur admissions team are experiencing high volumes of emails at this time. A member of our Admissions team will get back to you but there will be a delay to their response and we apologise for this.I hope you get a response from our team soon, good luck with you university pathway.Thanks,MeganY3 BA Education Student

I get that it might be busy but I sent my first email almost 2 months ago now, I wanted to change my course before I accept my offer as I have an extended deadline but it seems I'm not going to get a response by the end of July.
Hello, how long does it take for uni to issue the CAS?

Hi @mommymilkers

Our admissions team are experiencing high volumes of emails at this time. A member of our Admissions team will get back to you but there will be a delay to their response and we apologise for this.

I hope you get a response from our team soon, good luck with you university pathway.

Thanks,
Megan
Y3 BA Education Student
Original post by University of Lincoln
Welcome to all our 2022 applicants,

We hope you find our new thread useful. This is where you can ask us any questions you may have about the University of Lincoln and applying for 2022 entry.

If you would like to join our social media pages created for applicants considering applying to Lincoln next year, please see our University of Lincoln 2022 Applicants Facebook page and our UoL Applicants Twitter page.

We also have our Friends for Life scheme which you can sign up to, with the input of your interests, we do the rest of the work for you! Linking you with other applicants with similar interests all on our 2022 Applicants Facebook page! Click here to visit our Friends for Life page on our website.

A series of Open Days are coming up, which serves as a great opportunity to ask any questions you have, gain an insight into subject areas, discover what the campus and Lincoln as a city has to offer and also to talk with Programme Leaders and current students. To find out more information and to book a place on an Open Day click here!

University can be a really exciting time, we understand and appreciate that it can also be a big change, particularly in the current situation. We are here to help answer any questions or concerns, and to make this an easy and enjoyable process.

Why don’t we get the conversation started with other applicants? Here are a few questions 😊
- What course are you applying for?
- Have you started your Personal Statement?
- Do you have any friends who are already at university?
- What are your hobbies?

Other useful links
View all of our courses
Great reasons to study at Lincoln
Order a prospectus
Accommodation
Useful contact information

Good luck everyone!

Hello! Hope everyone is doing well. I have received offer for MSc Digital Marketing for Sep-22 intake. But it's been one month that I have applied for CAS Letter but still haven't got any response. I have contacted the concern department but they are saying that they can't give a specific time but there are delays in process. Can someone please tell me how much time is usually take for the issuance? Or if anyone have got the CAS for Sep-22 intake yet?
Does anyone know how long the undergraduate courses are, I'm trying to book my accommodation but I don't know how many weeks to book it for.
Does anyone know how long the undergraduate courses are, I'm trying to book my accommodation but I don't know how many weeks to book it for.

Hello @mommymilkers ,

This ultimately depends on what undergraduate course you are studying. Which course are you planning to study?

Have a lovely evening,

Olivia (Third year BA History student and University of Lincoln Student rep)
(edited 1 year ago)
Hello @mommymilkers ,

This ultimately depends on what undergraduate course you are studying. Which course are you planning to study?

Have a lovely evening,

Olivia (Third year BA History student and University of Lincoln Student rep)

I'm planning on studying maths and computer science and my girlfriend is doing biomedical science, neither of us can find anything on the course's page or ucas about how long it is.

Quick Reply

Latest