The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Official University of the Arts London 2022 Applicant Thread

Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of the Arts London for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey, I'm applying to CSM! For either foundation art & design or BA fashion journalism :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
hii Im thinking of applying to CSM or Camberwell! I want to do an art and design foundation :smile:)
HII im thinking of applying to CSM for either foundation or BA Graphic Communication Design :smile:
So where are people coming from if they are applying for the foundation course? Bc London is expensivee
Reply 5
I know righttt hahha London is so expensive. I'm from Essex so just over an hour away. How about youu?

Also, are any of you preparing a portfolio for the foundation course? If so, what kinda things are you including in it?
:smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
I have the exact sam eating in mind, but plus LCC
Reply 7
i’ve applied for fashion journalism at csm and lcf :smile:)
Reply 8
anyone heard anything?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by mercy-o
anyone heard anything?

Nope, have you? I sent my application to the foundation course at csm last week and got a confirmation email but nothing since.
I’ve also applied to Fashion journalism at csm through UCAS but I’ve not had any emails yet.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by aatikaf
Hi i am also from Essex and will be applying to London for MA Fine Art. Do you plan on commuting by train?

oh cool! I'm not 100% sure yet. I prefer the idea of staying on campus so everything is nearby but yeah I'm not too sure yet. What about you?
Original post by Miagall
oh cool! I'm not 100% sure yet. I prefer the idea of staying on campus so everything is nearby but yeah I'm not too sure yet. What about you?

I think it depends on what the student timetables are like at the time. Whatever seems like a better cost effective solution, i guess!
Hi :smile:
I'm applying for CSM- Fashion Communcation-Fashion Journalism & Fashion Journalism & Content Creation in LCF
Reply 13
i’ve heard nothing! hopefully soon
Reply 14
i’ve gotten a csm portfolio request :wink: anyone else?
Hey I'm Rakib and I applied to study film practice and film and tv at lcc 2022. If I get both offers I might lean to film practice.
anyone at lcc?
Reply 17
Original post by mercy-o
i’ve gotten a csm portfolio request :wink: anyone else?

oh amazing! is that for foundation or BA? I've not heard anything back yet, was it via email you got the request?
Reply 18
Original post by Rakib030103
Hey I'm Rakib and I applied to study film practice and film and tv at lcc 2022. If I get both offers I might lean to film practice.

I'm also applying for film practice and film and screen studies but definitely leaning towards film practice. I havent uploaded my portfolio yet as I am waitiing for my sixth form to send my application. Have you uploaded yours?
Original post by sarj77
I'm also applying for film practice and film and screen studies but definitely leaning towards film practice. I havent uploaded my portfolio yet as I am waitiing for my sixth form to send my application. Have you uploaded yours?

hey thanks for replying and nice you're doing the same course as me haha. yeah I uploaded my portfolio just now and I'd highly recommend doing film practice over film and screen studies because film practice is way more practical and less essay based. you get to actually have fun making films whereas film and screen studies is pretty much history which is boring aha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending