The Student Room Group

Homerton 2022 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by annaspencer
does anyone know when we find out about interviews?

i’ve heard it’s from mid november to early december

Between mid-November and early December :smile:
Reply 22

usually they’ll let us know around the end of november but I’m pretty sure those that sit at-interview assessments will be notified earlier as the assessments are a few days before the interviews
Hey, I applied for geography as well! Has anyone received interview notifications?
Original post by millielamb14
I'm applying for HSPS :smile:

same - hoping to hear back soon! where else did you apply?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by rowenalp
same - hoping to hear back soon! where else did you apply?

Oh nice! I haven't seen another Homerton HSPS applicant on here :smile:

I applied to Edinburgh, Bath, Exeter and St Andrews. Wbu?
Oh nice! I haven't seen another Homerton HSPS applicant on here :smile:

I applied to Edinburgh, Bath, Exeter and St Andrews. Wbu?

I applied to UCL, King's, Edinburgh and Manchester! Neither, I am so nervous to hear back, as I have seen on the main thread that people are already receiving interview invites from other colleges !!!!
Reply 27
Daughter has applied to Homerton for Philosophy. A few other colleges have started sending out interview invites over the last couple of days, so hopefully Homerton will do likewise soon. Best of luck all.
I applied to UCL, King's, Edinburgh and Manchester! Neither, I am so nervous to hear back, as I have seen on the main thread that people are already receiving interview invites from other colleges !!!!

Same, it's so nerve-wracking but I guess we'll just have to see :s-smilie:

Are you applying for politics and IR elsewhere or another subject?
I’ve applied to UCL also, however I have heard it can take months 😫
Same, it's so nerve-wracking but I guess we'll just have to see :s-smilie:

Are you applying for politics and IR elsewhere or another subject?

I applied to Politics and Spanish at Manchester and Edinburgh; Liberal Arts at KCL and ESPS at UCL! Got an offer from Manchester after my interview yesterday but that’s it :/
Hiya, i've applied for Land Economy
Original post by shree_na
Hiya, i've applied for Land Economy

Hi same how'd you find the TSA.
From the Admissions Noticeboard:

‘15 November 2021
Important Notice for All Applicants (this is a notice only - no emails have been sent out)

Applicants for the following subjects with only:
Archaeology / Architecture / Classics / History and Modern Languages / History of Art / Law / Linguistics / Modern and Medieval Languages (MML) / Philosophy / Psychological and Behavioural Sciences / Theology, Religion, and Philosophy of Religion:

As the above subjects have an at-interview remote assessment taking place on various dates between 25 to 30 November 2021, we will be emailing applicants for the these subjects tomorrow, Tuesday 16 November 2021 about the outcome of their application. Only applicants invited for interview, are required to take the remote at-interview assessment. Please check your emails tomorrow. We will post on the Noticeboard, once emails have been sent out.

Applicants for all other subjects:
You will hear in due course about the outcome of your application. Please ensure to regularly check your emails. We will post on the Noticeboard, once emails have been sent out.’
Reply 34
From the Admissions Noticeboard:

‘15 November 2021
Important Notice for All Applicants (this is a notice only - no emails have been sent out)

Applicants for the following subjects with only:
Archaeology / Architecture / Classics / History and Modern Languages / History of Art / Law / Linguistics / Modern and Medieval Languages (MML) / Philosophy / Psychological and Behavioural Sciences / Theology, Religion, and Philosophy of Religion:

As the above subjects have an at-interview remote assessment taking place on various dates between 25 to 30 November 2021, we will be emailing applicants for the these subjects tomorrow, Tuesday 16 November 2021 about the outcome of their application. Only applicants invited for interview, are required to take the remote at-interview assessment. Please check your emails tomorrow. We will post on the Noticeboard, once emails have been sent out.

Applicants for all other subjects:
You will hear in due course about the outcome of your application. Please ensure to regularly check your emails. We will post on the Noticeboard, once emails have been sent out.’

Have you recieved one (invite to interview) yet?
Reply 35
Original post by vr123

Daughter got an invite for philosophy interview at homerton this morning. Hope your one goes well too.
Original post by vr123

no i’m doing hsps so will find out at a later date
Reply 37
Original post by lalexm
Daughter got an invite for philosophy interview at homerton this morning. Hope your one goes well too.

Many congrats to her and thank you!
Got my invite for law today - it does not say when it is or when the clt is tho - HOMERTON COLLEGE
Reply 39
Original post by ellis23456
Got my invite for law today - it does not say when it is or when the clt is tho - HOMERTON COLLEGE

Congrats on the invite!! I also received the confirmation for the interview for law today. If you go on the admissions section in the homerton applicant portal, you will be able to see the date and time. The CLT for us will take place on the 25th Nov at 9.30 am if you are a national student.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending