The Student Room Group

Homerton 2022 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by rowenalp
From the Admissions Noticeboard:

‘15 November 2021
Important Notice for All Applicants (this is a notice only - no emails have been sent out)

Applicants for the following subjects with only:
Archaeology / Architecture / Classics / History and Modern Languages / History of Art / Law / Linguistics / Modern and Medieval Languages (MML) / Philosophy / Psychological and Behavioural Sciences / Theology, Religion, and Philosophy of Religion:

As the above subjects have an at-interview remote assessment taking place on various dates between 25 to 30 November 2021, we will be emailing applicants for the these subjects tomorrow, Tuesday 16 November 2021 about the outcome of their application. Only applicants invited for interview, are required to take the remote at-interview assessment. Please check your emails tomorrow. We will post on the Noticeboard, once emails have been sent out.

Applicants for all other subjects:
You will hear in due course about the outcome of your application. Please ensure to regularly check your emails. We will post on the Noticeboard, once emails have been sent out.’

I don't see natural sciences on the list. Does that mean we have to wait a little longer?
Reply 41
Original post by ang39
I don't see natural sciences on the list. Does that mean we have to wait a little longer?

Yeah the emails that have been sent yesterday were for the at-interview applicants. The other subjects will hear from them by the end of this month.
Anyone applying for engineering at Homerton?
Reply 43
Original post by abbytj04
Anyone applying for engineering at Homerton?

I did but i think i fxxxed up the ENGAA so badly i haven't received anything from them yet
Original post by LAWCH
I did but i think i fxxxed up the ENGAA so badly i haven't received anything from them yet

Me too hahahaha
Hey! Is anyone here an interviewee for PBS? I've been preparing for the PBSAA but it turns out there's a different type of assessment.

In the email, they said "The first part is a thinking skills assessment, and asks you to prepare a question on either experimental design or a little problem and is worth 25 marks. The second part is an essay question and is worth 75 marks. This gives a 100-mark maximum for the overall written test."

What do you guys think?
Original post by millielamb14
Hello!

I couldn't find a Homerton 2022 thread so made this for any aspiring Homerton students. Feel free to post :smile:

has anyone got any interviews yet. Ive applied for chem eng through natsci btw
Original post by ayj.1701
has anyone got any interviews yet. Ive applied for chem eng through natsci btw

Nope not yet I applied for engineering
Just got an interview for HSPS this morning :smile:
My friend got an interview for Geography!
Original post by millielamb14
Just got an interview for HSPS this morning :smile:

Congrats!!
i applied for Land Economy! Anyone heard back about interviews yet?
got rejected for hsps this morning; good luck everyone!

sorry to hear that !
Reply 54

Best of luck with your other choices. The competition this year seems even more brutal than usual, with so many people with near perfect grades getting rejected.

Sorry to hear :frown:
A congrats again for the Manchester offer though! You're clearly more than capable!!
Original post by 12345678abcdefgh
Hey, I applied for geography as well! Has anyone received interview notifications?

Original post by annaspencer
Ohhhh got it aha, hmm I think it was probably the general feel of the place when I visited, I just feel like it's definitely suited to me and I like both the look and feel of the place

Did you both hear today?
Anyone applying for History and Modern Languages?
Applied for engineering still haven’t heard anything back, a lot of my friends who applied for eng at other colleges have heard back though
Original post by ilovecars
Applied for engineering still haven’t heard anything back, a lot of my friends who applied for eng at other colleges have heard back though

Just keep checking the admissions noticeboard and it'll tell you for your course if/ when you are meant to have received a communication

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending