The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

LLB Law at City, University of London

Hello!

Welcome to our thread where you can ask any questions you may have about studying Law at City, University of Law and generally about student life. I’m Anisa and I am a final year LLB Law student at City. I will be able to provide you with lots of information about the course as well as the different services that the university has to offer.

To start a convo why not answer the questions below:
Where else are you thinking of applying to?
What stage are you at in your application?
How are you feeling about starting university?

Otherwise let me know if you have any specific questions and I will be happy to answer them.

Anisa 😊
Hi,I have recently received an offer for GDL 2022 at City. I wanted to ask how is the student life in GDL and what should I do about my accommodation?
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Original post by Deeksha14
Hi,I have recently received an offer for GDL 2022 at City. I wanted to ask how is the student life in GDL and what should I do about my accommodation?

Hi @Deeksha14

I hope you are doing well.

Congratulations for receiving an offer for GDL at City! How did you find the application process?

Student life for students studying the GDL tends to be the same as majority of the students. You have the ability to join societies, create societies, make new friends during welcome week by attending a variety of events hosted by the Students Union. For example, last September, the Students Union had planned open bus tour to show students the various London tourists spots.

Regarding your accommodation, then please click here which will take you to our Accommodation page for City, University of London. This provides more information regarding accommodation and you are able to email the accommodation team who will be happy to help with your query.

I hope this helps. If you have further questions, then feel free to ask them and I will be happy to answer them.

Anisa 😊
Final Year LLB Law Student
has anyone firmed law LLB for city, 2022?
Hii! My name is Delilah and I’m a current 3rd year law student at City, University of London. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have regarding City University, studying Law or generally about student life and I will be more than happy to answer them!😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending