The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Unconditional Offer from Nottingham Trent?

I would like to go to Nottingham Trent University as my firm choice to study Property Investment and Finance. The entry requirements to this course are BBB. If I was to be predicted AAB with two relevant work experiences, would I have a good chance of getting an unconditional offer?
Original post by J.Palmer13
I would like to go to Nottingham Trent University as my firm choice to study Property Investment and Finance. The entry requirements to this course are BBB. If I was to be predicted AAB with two relevant work experiences, would I have a good chance of getting an unconditional offer?

Sure
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
From what I gathered when I went to the open day, there is a possibility that you could get an unconditional offer however there is no guarantee as it is a case by case situation. For example for two people with the same grades (eg AAB) one could get an unconditional offer and one may not, as there are lots of other factors. Good luck though and hope you get it !
Original post by J.Palmer13

With predicted grades only? No, very little chance of an unconditional offer. They're being phased out. The best you might get is a reduced offer if Firmed.

Original post by GatoMessi
Sure

Please don't just guess things.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending