The Student Room Group

Architecture Applicants 2022

If you're applying to uni for Architecture for autumn 2022 entry, introduce yourself and share as much detail as you're comfortable with:

What universities are you thinking of:
A level / BTEC/ IB / Higher predicted grades:
GCSE grades:
Extra curriculars:

@StrawberryDreams
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I study maths, physics, product design A level, and I have applied to Cambridge, UCL, Bath, Cardiff and Sheffield for Architecture:smile:
I got 9999999988 at gcse
Have applied to UCL, Cambridge and Bath, for bottom two I am choosing between Edinburgh, Cardiff, Sheffield, and Manchester. Which 2 should I pick?

Predicted grades are 3A* and 1A for maths, further maths, physics and art.
Original post by normaw
If you're applying to uni for Architecture for autumn 2022 entry, introduce yourself and share as much detail as you're comfortable with:

GCSE grades:
Extra curriculars:

@StrawberryDreams

Thankyou! All added :smile:
Doing HNd in Interior Architecture.My top uni is Strathclyde and my second is Glasgow School of Art.Hopefully I get an A for Strathclyde
UCL, UAL, UAL Foundation Diploma in Art & Design
A Edexcel Art & Design: 3-Dimensional Design
B Edexcel Mathematics
B Edexcel Economics
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by normaw

GCSE grades:
Extra curriculars:

@StrawberryDreams

insta: stvnpham

Currently doing an Art Foundation in Paris.

Manchester School of Architecture (secured place for 2022)

A’ Levels:
French A*, Physics A, Maths A

GCSEs:
8: French, Physics, Bio, Eng Lit
7: Maths, Geog
6: Chem, Eng Lang
5: Comp Sci

HMU if you’re also going to MSA 2022! :smile:
Reply 7
I have applied to Cambridge, UCL, Bath, Sheffield, MSA

How is everyone else preparing for ucl and cam interviews?
Reply 8
Applied to UCL, Cardiff, Sheffield, Liverpool and Newcastle. A level predicted: A*BB in geography, maths and art respectivelyGCSE: 9999999999 in DT, geography, PE, Spanish and core subjects inc triple science.
Reply 9
Original post by 806644
Applied to UCL, Cardiff, Sheffield, Liverpool and Newcastle. A level predicted: A*BB in geography, maths and art respectivelyGCSE: 9999999999 in DT, geography, PE, Spanish and core subjects inc triple science.

have you heard any response from Cardiff yet??
Reply 10
Original post by 806644

Have you heard back from UCL?
hi, IG: neenajohal_

i study maths, psychology and d&t: product design at alevel with predicted AAB + epq

im soon applying to UCL, MSA, UAL, oxford brookes and reading

at gcse: 88877777766
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 12
Has anyone had their UCL interview yet? If so how did it go?
Original post by jayydah
have you heard any response from Cardiff yet??

I got an offer about a month ago, 2 days after submitting portfolio. They want AAB & my predicted grades are A*A*A
Hi , does Cardiff require a interview for architecture? I applied for Cardiff as well.
has anyone heard back from sheffield after submitting a portfolio?
Original post by Qiaoquanquan
Hi , does Cardiff require a interview for architecture? I applied for Cardiff as well.

I didn't have an interview, just submitted a PDF of my portfolio & offer was a few days later. Have you sent your portfolio yet?
Original post by Annannapurna
I didn't have an interview, just submitted a PDF of my portfolio & offer was a few days later. Have you sent your portfolio yet?

Not yet , my deadline is on 1st of January
Hey!

So in currently doing Art, Maths and History at A levels. My predicted grades are AAB. And I got 998877776 at GCSEs. I applied to Cardiff, Leeds Beckett, Edinburgh, UAL and Westminster. I just sent my portfolio for UAL (it’s my top choice so hopefully I get in). Does anyone know when they might get back to me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending