Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Msc Physician Associate UEL- January 2022

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
This is what i was confused with but i think HEE funding and the bursary are 2 different things. The bursary you need to apply for yourself. So you can apply for SFE and get HEE. But not the Bursary and SFE. I think 😅

I see, that makes a lot of sense, thanks :smile:
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 41
This is what i was confused with but i think HEE funding and the bursary are 2 different things. The bursary you need to apply for yourself. So you can apply for SFE and get HEE. But not the Bursary and SFE. I think 😅

so are physician associate students eligible for NHS bursary considering all other criteria are met?
Original post by anon006
so are physician associate students eligible for NHS bursary considering all other criteria are met?

I guess so. When i was filling in the SFE application it said that some NHS courses give an NHS bursary so you can’t have SFE. I guess that means PA students could be eligible
Reply 43
I sent my application approx 3 weeks ago and I still have not heard back, anyone in the same position? Im guessing all the spaces have been taken by now.
Reply 44
PA students are not eligible for NHS bursary. PA students can apply for student finance towards fees from postgraduate loans max of 10,000£ from SFE for the entire 2 years and are also eligible for HEE funding of 5,000£. I hope this clarifies things for me. Btw I just completed a PA course awaiting to write my National exams
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 45
Hello!

I have been offered a place on the course starting January 2022. Is anyone doing anything to prepare for the course?
I also am not eligible for student finance as I already have a Masters. Are there any other routes for funding?
Does anyone know if they do september 2022 dates or january 2023
Reply 47
Original post by mars447
Hello!

I have been offered a place on the course starting January 2022. Is anyone doing anything to prepare for the course?
I also am not eligible for student finance as I already have a Masters. Are there any other routes for funding?

Hi,When did you get an offer? And when did you apply?
Original post by Apostolos Ntertsas- UEL Rep
Hi everyone!

I'm Apostolos, one of the official UEL reps in TSR.

I see that you're interested for one of our courses. Feel free to tag me or send here or as a private message any questions you might have about the University, student life or East London! :smile:

Hi Apostolos, I got an unconditional offer for MSc professional accounting and I have submitted all my maintenance documents and TB test was passed , i had made full payment of fee I did my pre CAS interview over 10 days and I am yet to here from uel . What do I do ? As I need to do other things and make some decisions.
Reply 49
Original post by z1204
Hi,When did you get an offer? And when did you apply?

I applied a month and half ago and got an offer 3 weeks ago.
Hey guys, has everyone enrolled?
Hey guys, has everyone enrolled?

Did you receive an enrolment email, and if so when?
Did you receive an enrolment email, and if so when?

I haven’t, but I know some people have. I called up the admissions team and I was told enrolment emails will be sent around the 15th of this month/ a week before we start the course.
Hello everyone, how do we apply for the HEE bursary? It says we don’t need to apply but it isn’t deducted from fees?
Reply 54
Hello everyone, how do we apply for the HEE bursary? It says we don’t need to apply but it isn’t deducted from fees?

I’ve been wondering the same, apparently the uel SMART service can give us info but they haven’t replied to my email
Has anyone bought a stethoscope?

It’s not deducted from our fees?? I thought it was
Original post by anon006
I’ve been wondering the same, apparently the uel SMART service can give us info but they haven’t replied to my email

I spoke to them and they didn’t know. Apparently credit control MAY know, I’ve tried to call them and it goes to voicemail so I’ve sent an email. Fingers crossed 🤞
I’ve tried to contact them about the funding but I have not heard anything back, it has not been deducted from my fees either!
I’ve tried to contact them about the funding but I have not heard anything back, it has not been deducted from my fees either!

Credit control gave me an email to use regarding bursaries so I’ve contacted them a few hours ago - hoping to hear back ASAP

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending