The Student Room Group
Reply 1
The Exams officer who entered you for the exams has to request it. They normally do it when they enter you for the exam as it administratively easier to do it then. You know they have done it if there's an overall AS grade on your statement of results rather than just unit marks.
If not, you've missed the admin window to do it so I think it won't happen until after the January exams.

Talk to the exams officer......
Reply 2
thanks for the help! :biggrin:
Ill have a talk with the exams officer
Reply 3
gdunne42
The Exams officer who entered you for the exams has to request it. They normally do it when they enter you for the exam as it administratively easier to do it then. You know they have done it if there's an overall AS grade on your statement of results rather than just unit marks.
If not, you've missed the admin window to do it so I think it won't happen until after the January exams.

Talk to the exams officer......

could you explain to me what cashing in is?
Reply 4
A levels are modular comprising a number of coursework and exam units.
Cash in is the process of asking the exam board to convert the separate unit results you have achieved into a certificated AS or full A level qualification. When you have completed the appropriate units you can cash in an AS even if you are continuing to a full A level. You can still retake unit exams and cash it in again to improve overall grade. (no matter how many times you do it though you still only have the one qualification :smile:
Your exams officer has to apply to cash in for you.

Latest