The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL results

do the marks in a unit for a subject count when you get your grades cashed-in for example you get 23/120 in a unit and its a U does it get added together with all the other units marks or is it just considered as 0?? im getting an E biology A levels (based off of my calculations) but with all these mixed feelings im starting to think i might be getting a U :frown:
Original post by elsasabir34
do the marks in a unit for a subject count when you get your grades cashed-in for example you get 23/120 in a unit and its a U does it get added together with all the other units marks or is it just considered as 0?? im getting an E biology A levels (based off of my calculations) but with all these mixed feelings im starting to think i might be getting a U :frown:

What are the UMS grades? I think it is all based on those, you will need the UMS for both to figure out how it would come out overall, I believe
Reply 2
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
What are the UMS grades? I think it is all based on those, you will need the UMS for both to figure out how it would come out overall, I believe

UMS for my AS and A2 combined? im getting a 287 which is an E

Quick Reply

Latest