The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
That was my second time voting for Obama, the first one actually counts :smile:
Proud of it aren't you Kondar? We'll see if you are the same in 4 years. Smart money says you won't be.
Rabbit Season
Great news. Which state?

In California, so it doesn't really matter much as he'll win the state by a landslide. It was fun though because I went to the county registrars to do it so there were quite a few other people :smile:
PeeWeeDan
Proud of it aren't you Kondar? We'll see if you are the same in 4 years. Smart money says you won't be.

Cry harder.
Reply 24
PeeWeeDan
Says the Bush supporter from four years ago (I am assuming). I actually think McCain is a great guy and was a bit torn, but I just think that for NOW, Obama is what America needs.
Kondar
Says the Bush supporter from four years ago (I am assuming). I actually think McCain is a great guy and was a bit torn, but I just think that for NOW, Obama is what America needs.

As a person I don't dislike Bush, and I half like half don't like his policies. And 4 years ago I hated him :p:

I really hope you look back in 4 years and think "wow, I wish we didn't change that!"
Reply 26
PeeWeeDan
You never know with ACORN. :p:

It's okay - Hollerith machines will disenfranchise anybody black by default...
Reply 27
Absurd
According to the results of a poll on TSR which, quite frankly, isn't the most reliable of indicators.

.....my prediction doesn't depend on the result of the TSR poll
the locus is clear
Reply 28
Even The Economist is for Obama. Go landslide...*fingers crossed*
Reply 29
Voted for Obama. :smile:
Reply 30
Kondar
That was my second time voting for Obama, the first one actually counts :smile:

Did you actually vote at the polling place? :eek: How long were you in line for?
Reply 31
Theres a new thread in GD coming up, the fact you can see whose voted for what in this thread isn't ideal. the new one votes will be hidden until midnight tonight.
Reply 32
J
Theres a new thread in GD coming up, the fact you can see whose voted for what in this thread isn't ideal. the new one votes will be hidden until midnight tonight.

I don't think you can??
Reply 34
PeeWeeDan
As a person I don't dislike Bush, and I half like half don't like his policies. And 4 years ago I hated him :p:

I really hope you look back in 4 years and think "wow, I wish we didn't change that!"

At least he won't risk looking back in two years and regret voting for McCain AND Sarah I-put-the-alas-in-Alaska Palin
Reply 35
obamanos!
That depends on what state I'm in. :p: In Florida, Nevada, Ohio, Virginia, N. Carolina, Colorado, Missouri and a few others, I'd vote for Obama/Biden.

Elsewhere, I'd have to have a think - but probably still O/B, because I'm romantic and want to be part of this.
Reply 37
If the online polls are anything like the polls on paper Obama will win by a landslide! AND I BLOODY HOPE HE DOES! If McCain gets in America will probably be doomed! (my opinion)
Reply 38
Why does the winner of tonight's election have to wait until January for?
Reply 39
So they can prepare for office and Bush can move out? I dno.

Latest

Trending

Trending