The Student Room Group

Law prospects at Nottingham Trent?

Hi guys,

Just wondering what peoples opinions of Nottingham Trent's Law faculty are?

As at the moment i've been rejected from 3 other universities and i've only recieved one offer from Trent (260 Points). I am still waiting for 2 other universities to get back to me, but i'm not too confident about them now.

Just wondered how respected is a Law degree from Nottingham Trent and how valued is it by employers?

I'm obviously not looking at the "magic circle" firms, probably a small practise where i can do well. It's possible that i may take a gap year and re-apply next year, should i get an AAB at the end of this year if i do not get anymore offers. As Trent was always going to be my insurance, but i always thought i might have one other offer as well, unfortunately this isn't the case at the moment. :frown:

Also does anyone know where i can find out who has attented the Law career fairs at Nottingham Trent over the last few years? I've tried searching google to no avail.

Thanks AJ

P.S - I mean no disrespect to current/prospective Nottingham Trent students, it's just that i had my heart set on one or two other universities which i'm not feeling too confident on now.
Reply 1
Well, I searched google, and it came up with quite a few companies, I suggest you try again. The biggest one that attended the fair last year was eversheds, and thats pretty big. Good luck, and dont get ur hopes down.......
Reply 2
I'll do another search, maybe i was trying to be too specific in the previous search. I found one companies recruitment policy as they attended Trent's employment fair.

I know i'm planning a few years ahead, but i have to in a field such as Law.

Latest

Trending

Trending