The Student Room Group

Applying for law 2024

I am currently studying a levels in year 13 and have ucas grades of a* a a which i understand are very good. without being pessimistic i do not believe i will achieve these and more likely will get a a a to a b b depending on how lucky i get. At the moment i am looking at law with business at Liverpool (a a a), Birmingham (a a a), Edinburgh (a* a a) and Nottingham Trent (b b c). I am stuck with my last middle ground choice and looking for a law degree (can be with or without businesses or other subject as long as it has llb) with entry grades of around a b b - b b b and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations, preferably a city campus. I am looking at law with business as im not set on any career yet but learning towards something in the legal practise but i love business and it is my favourite a level. Will studying law with businesses affect any possible law career in a significant way and should i apply for more just law courses. Thanks in advance for any help
Just out of curiosity, is there a reason why you dont believe you'll achieve those grades? It's only December, if you want A*AA there's ample amount of time to revise and achieve it.
Reply 2
Original post by tinydance.r
Just out of curiosity, is there a reason why you dont believe you'll achieve those grades? It's only December, if you want A*AA there's ample amount of time to revise and achieve it.

it is possible but i rarely achieve these grades tests and mocks consistently, if i think about it i probably can do it but i have attention problems and really struggle to revise. I think im going to lock down and work as much as i can but i still need to find a middle ground uni as the rest are fairly high grades or one insurance incase all goes wrong

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending