The Student Room Group

Official Netherlands Universities Applicants Thread 2022

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University in Netherlands for 2022! :woo:

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What courses/Universities are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
Hi! I’m Delia and I applied for the New Media and Digital Culture MA at UvA, I’m from Eastern Europe but I’m doing my BA in the UK - having a hard time finding people who are also applying to study a masters in Amsterdam. I’d love to find some other girls who maybe even wanna do a similar course so we can be friends! I’m kind of introverted but trying to work on it 🙏🏻
(edited 2 years ago)
Does anyone knows how to include A-Levels in studielink?
Applied for International / European / Global Law LLB Applied to :1. Groningen University 2. Tilburg University3. Maastricht University
I have applied to both Tilburg
Hi,
I've applied to both Tilburg and Groningen and am considering applying to Maastricht also!!
Original post by DarkMatterX
Applied for International / European / Global Law LLB Applied to :1. Groningen University 2. Tilburg University3. Maastricht University

Have you managed to visit any of the unis?
Applied to Rotterdam(IBEB) and Tilburg(BSc Econ). Rejected from Rotterdam, admitted to Tilburg.
Reply 8
anyone here got accepted in Leiden IRO?
Did anyone else apply to UvA and get a weird rejection reason? I applied and got rejected due to not having enough math courses, despite having taken all of the courses they cited as insufficient. (I'm literally a math major lol :frown:) It looked like an autoemail, and I'm wondering if anyone else had this problem as I'm waiting for an appeal
Yep!!
Original post by ANUDWAAK
anyone here got accepted in Leiden IRO?
anyone for physiotherapy at hanze in gronnigen ?
Hi all, I wanted to add the following; The information provided by DUO on their website is not adequate. When I applied for Dutch study finance, DUO rejected my application, because I was working less then 56hrs a month. Through a tip from a fellow student I came to Avant Advocaten located in Utrecht city. After a phone conversation they advised me to appeal, so I did with their help and I won the case. I eventually got the student finance with working 8 hours a week. So if you want to be well informed about your rights as EU students in the Netherlands, here's a page full of info:
https://www.avantadvocaten.nl/the-right-to-dutch-student-finance-of-eu-students-studying-in-the-netherlands/
Hopefully someone will benefit from it!
Original post by 04MR17

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University in Netherlands for 2022! :woo:

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What courses/Universities are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Hello, I have applied to Tilburg university and I will be taking the selection test in 2 days. Does anyone know how many questions are there in the section test? I am applying for the Bachelor of Psychology.
Hello, I have applied to Tilburg university and I will be taking the selection test in 2 days. Does anyone know how many questions are there in the section test? I am applying for the Bachelor of Psychology.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending