The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

offer change questions, cardiff met

Has anyone else received a task email offering to reduce your offer/make it unconditional? they sent me four questions:
1) Why do you want to study your chosen programme at Cardiff Metropolitan University specifically? [Maximum 150 words].
2) What are you currently doing to ensure you are properly prepared for University? [Maximum 150 words].
3) What careers have you considered that relate to your chosen degree pathway? [Maximum 250 words].
4) How will a reduced or unconditional offer help you to successfully complete your current studies [Maximum 100 words].
I have no idea what to write lmao. I've written a little for 2 and 3, but i feel like there's nothing to write. does anyone have any advice?
Original post by what_the_helliot
Has anyone else received a task email offering to reduce your offer/make it unconditional? they sent me four questions:
1) Why do you want to study your chosen programme at Cardiff Metropolitan University specifically? [Maximum 150 words].
2) What are you currently doing to ensure you are properly prepared for University? [Maximum 150 words].
3) What careers have you considered that relate to your chosen degree pathway? [Maximum 250 words].
4) How will a reduced or unconditional offer help you to successfully complete your current studies [Maximum 100 words].
I have no idea what to write lmao. I've written a little for 2 and 3, but i feel like there's nothing to write. does anyone have any advice?

For what course?
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website
Original post by what_the_helliot

i got one about opting in the unconditional scheme, is that it?
Original post by megsmith03
i got one about opting in the unconditional scheme, is that it?

yeah, if you opt in thats the questions that you'll probably get
Original post by Lolipop2022
For what course?

bsc psychology

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending