The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Healthcare science interview!!

I've got an interview at Cardiff met for the healthcare science course and I'm nervous. Anyone else in the same situation? Also is the interview online (I havent been told the details yet other than the date and time). No clue how I'm going to prepare lol
Original post by oilfordinner
I've got an interview at Cardiff met for the healthcare science course and I'm nervous. Anyone else in the same situation? Also is the interview online (I havent been told the details yet other than the date and time). No clue how I'm going to prepare lol
Hey @oilfordinner, hope your interview went well!! :smile:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by University of Bradford
Hey @oilfordinner, hope your interview went well!! :smile:
My interview is this Saturday and I've done some prep so far. Have no idea what to expect as it's going to be my first ever interview! Fingers crossed 🥲🤞 thank u for being kind
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Pondinglawyer
My interview is this Saturday and I've done some prep so far. Have no idea what to expect as it's going to be my first ever interview! Fingers crossed 🥲🤞 thank u for being kind
Ah good luck @Pondinglawyer - you've got this!! 🙂

Great to hear you've done some prep! If you haven't seen this already, UCAS have some helpful tips and advice on preparing for an interview here.

Do let us know how you think it went after, I'm sure you'll be great! :smile:

Becky
I did my interview today and I think I struggled 🥲 I’ve got no clue if I will get in but I’m not too optimistic
Hi there,

Good luck with your interview! Unfortunately I can't give interview tips for Cardiff Met but please let me know if you have any questions about Cardiff as a city!

All the best,
Jaz - Cardiff student rep
Original post by CardiffUni Rep
Hi there,

Good luck with your interview! Unfortunately I can't give interview tips for Cardiff Met but please let me know if you have any questions about Cardiff as a city!

All the best,
Hello :smile:
What’s the city like? Would you say that it’s safe? Which spots should I check out at Cardiff city? :ta:
I did my interview today and I think I struggled 🥲 I’ve got no clue if I will get in but I’m not too optimistic
Nevermind I’ve got the offer! :eek3:
Hello :smile:
What’s the city like? Would you say that it’s safe? Which spots should I check out at Cardiff city? :ta:
Congratulations on the offer! Cardiff is similar to many other cities, where you should always exercise caution. However, generally, the city is very friendly, with a great community feel and much to do! I recommend getting the boat from Bute Park to the bay, walking along the barrage, visiting Penarth, Barry and Cardiff Castle, Caerphilly Castle and Castle Coch. Also, don't miss out on seeing the arcades!

All the best,
Original post by username6247656
Nevermind I’ve got the offer! :eek3:

Hi there, very glad to hear your interview went well. What type of questions did they ask you ?
Original post by S_ismail162
Hi there, very glad to hear your interview went well. What type of questions did they ask you ?
general questions plus a scenario at the end
general questions plus a scenario at the end
Hello there,

The interviewer would like to see your passion for the course and so it would be great to do some research on the course before the interview.

Be yourself and be confident during the interview.

Be on time and make sure you have read all the information we send you and allow plenty of time to get ready.

Please let us know if you might be late. Last but not least, prepare some questions that you would like to ask the interviewer at the end of the interview.

Should you have any questions, please drop us an email via [email protected] and we will be able to assist you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending