The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London Physiotherapy MSc

Hi,

I have just been offered a place to study physiotherapy at Kings College London (MASTERS COURSE). Does anyone have an insight into the course/ University? I would love to hear people's experience!

Many thanks
C
Reply 1
Original post by chaarlieellen
Hi,

I have just been offered a place to study physiotherapy at Kings College London (MASTERS COURSE). Does anyone have an insight into the course/ University? I would love to hear people's experience!

Many thanks
C

Hello!

I have also been offered a place on the King's MSc physio course and I think I'll be accepting, even though the rankings have recently been unfavourable. I have heard from a friend who was previously on the course that it is a lot more theory-based than other unis with less support as well.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by easyaa
Hello!

I have also been offered a place on the King's MSc physio course and I think I'll be accepting, even though the rankings have recently been unfavourable. I have heard from a friend who was previously on the course that it is a lot more theory-based than other unis with less support as well.

Hi,

Thank you for your response! What are your reasons for accepting? I have also heard its a lot more theory, and the lack of support is off putting.

All the best
C
Reply 3
Hi,

Thank you for your response! What are your reasons for accepting? I have also heard its a lot more theory, and the lack of support is off putting.

All the best
C

My main reason for considering King's is the university's reputation, which may, in turn, lead to additional opportunities post-graduation. I have an offer from Brunel as well so it's a tough choice. Also, I live within walking distance of Guy's campus so I would not need to relocate at all. Have you heard from any other unis?
Original post by easyaa
My main reason for considering King's is the university's reputation, which may, in turn, lead to additional opportunities post-graduation. I have an offer from Brunel as well so it's a tough choice. Also, I live within walking distance of Guy's campus so I would not need to relocate at all. Have you heard from any other unis?

Yes, I have also been offered a place at Oxford Brooks and St Mary's and am due to have my Birmingham interview later this month.
Hi All!

Congratulations on your offers!

I am on the same boat.

I have two offers, one at King's College and one at LSBU and I am struggling to find any feedback from current/past students of both courses :-(

King's has its reputation and probably better links in terms of placement but LSBU has made a good impression on me in terms of student support and it seems they start their placement quite soon (around October time) compared to King's where I think they start in the Spring during Year 1.

Have you managed to find any more feedback?

All the best!
Hey @chaarlieellen and @easyaa! I'm in a similar position this year and am wondering if you A. accepted your offers at KCL and B. how you're finding it? Thanks! :biggrin:
Hi,

Many thanks
C

Hey I am also planning to apply to this course, and was wondering what stats I would need if I want to make my application more competitive.

Thanks.
Original post by FuturePhysio3
Hi All!

Congratulations on your offers!

I am on the same boat.

I have two offers, one at King's College and one at LSBU and I am struggling to find any feedback from current/past students of both courses :-(

King's has its reputation and probably better links in terms of placement but LSBU has made a good impression on me in terms of student support and it seems they start their placement quite soon (around October time) compared to King's where I think they start in the Spring during Year 1.

Have you managed to find any more feedback?

All the best!
Hi where did you end up choosing

Quick Reply

Latest