The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Student Accommodation for Kingston University London

There is an ensuite room available in a student accommodation in New Malden. Please contact Rabia Saghir.
Hello,

I recommend that you post this in the Kingston University Accommodation facebook group with more details and images as there are a number of students always looking for a place to live at! >> https://www.facebook.com/KUAccommodation/

Amit - KU - MPharm
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Hi,
I am looking at either living in Clayhill or Middle Mill for the foundation year and I noticed that the license is 40 weeks. Does this mean that say during Easter break, we can stay in our accommodation or is it all shut?
I have a room available at vibe that I'm no longer needing! It's got a gym, dance studio, and cinema room! It would be a rebook as I no longer need it :smile: all other rooms are sold out for it. If you wanna know more just lmk :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by befl
Hi,
I am looking at either living in Clayhill or Middle Mill for the foundation year and I noticed that the license is 40 weeks. Does this mean that say during Easter break, we can stay in our accommodation or is it all shut?

You can stay at your accommodation during Easter break and all holidays. The accommodations are always open and you can stay as much or as little as you like during those 40 weeks. The 40 weeks start from the day you can move into your accommodation and ends in the summer after you finish your course for the year.
Original post by befl
Hi,

Hi @befl

Im so glad you are looking into our halls of residence. Just wanted to let you know, the 40 week license means that it is covered for the academic term. This means that during your Easter break you will be able to stay as it is covered in the 40 weeks. Usually your contract would be from the beginning of September to around June (when you break for the Summer Holidays)

Hope this helps
Joyce - Social Work Student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending