The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Accommodation

So I've tried calling all morning and have emailed about accommodation because the portal is no longer accessible for room bookings and have been unable to get a hold of anyone. I'm worried about finding a place before my course on the 1st of September for Psychology starts. Is there anyone else having the same issues with the accom site saying they dont have access ? Also has anyone been able to find private halls near enough to the Peryhn Road Campus ?
Original post by Anonymous
So I've tried calling all morning and have emailed about accommodation because the portal is no longer accessible for room bookings and have been unable to get a hold of anyone. I'm worried about finding a place before my course on the 1st of September for Psychology starts. Is there anyone else having the same issues with the accom site saying they dont have access ? Also has anyone been able to find private halls near enough to the Peryhn Road Campus ?

Hey,

Not sure which university you are applying for accommodation at but try resetting your password and logging in after. I couldn't get access to my portal and this helped me fix it
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hey,

Not sure which university you are applying for accommodation at but try resetting your password and logging in after. I couldn't get access to my portal and this helped me fix it

Kingston University London ! I have access to the portal and the accom site but it wont let me book anything at all so I'm looking for private halls close to my campus!
I haven't been able to access the portal either- Im going to try emailing and calling them tomorrow
Hi!

If you're having trouble logging in or booking accommodation, your best bet is to email or phone the KU Accommodation team on 020 8417 7311. The line might be busier than usual right now because of students entering courses from Clearing and trying to book accommodation, but the team should get back to you as soon as possible.

- Eve (Kingston Rep).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending